PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

DarkTl's packs for Pytfall

<< < (3/6) > >>

the dude:
where can i find those. also what add on's do you suggest

Xela:

--- Quote from: the dude on January 27, 2015, 06:12:36 AM ---where can i find those. also what add on's do you suggest

--- End quote ---

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?board=5.0

There are many packmakers here. Note that crazy packs cannot be mixed with your own within one folder. You will also not get a lot of events and all of those girls are turned slave for the reason that slaves are not allowed to fight in PyTFall (which makes sense since they do not have battlesprites).

There are no addons for PyTFall other than Kushina pack and a couple of items in our mods section. If you're asking about packs, you could try grabbing CWs packs as well, they are really high quality few even have custom made content like unique meeting script and unique attacks.

DarkTl:
Ah damn it, I thought old dropbox links still work (they usually do when you replace a file), but this time I deleted the old datafiles first. I'll fix it asap.

the dude:
also they arent showing up in the game for me idk why
where do u put the data folder and do i need something else?

are they supposed to be  .json or .girlsx

Xela:
For WM packs, they should be girlsx, only unique girls will work, not random once.

Our native packs should have tags.json in the folder with pictures and data.xml in the main folder.

--- Quote ---content/chars/Naruto/Hinata/*pictures
content/chars/Naruto/Hinata/tags.json
content/chars/Naruto/data.xml
--- End quote ---

is the structure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version