PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Stats Concept

<< < (14/16) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on November 28, 2014, 03:08:33 AM ---Tags for bdsm... Apart form bondage/submissive end, we could use one tag for pics with tied/bound/helpless in any other way characters (sometimes they are not) and one tag for bringing pain (apart from just tying and/or having sex).

--- End quote ---

There is also a question of how we wish to use bdsm pics in ST... tag them with specific actions or not.

DarkTl:
I don't think so. As a packs maker, I can tell that BDSM is the most varied and inconstant category. It includes many different actions, yet you never can tell which actions exactly will be available.
At best we could hope to describe bdsm pics in general.
Like:
- just tied;
- not tied or something, but clearly submissive;
- torturing (= bringing pain);
- (optional) forced orgasm;
- rape.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on November 29, 2014, 02:36:24 AM ---I don't think so. As a packs maker, I can tell that BDSM is the most varied and inconstant category. It includes many different actions, yet you never can tell which actions exactly will be available.
At best we could hope to describe bdsm pics in general.
Like:
- just tied;
- not tied or something, but clearly submissive;
- torturing (= bringing pain);
- (optional) forced orgasm;
- rape.

--- End quote ---

You need to convert this to tags (tagnames/system). Are there too few pics which a whip or something like that? Can you take a look at Valet, (and especially) SM3 and OW? What tags do they use there?

Looks like Thewlis is busy as well. I did a bit of coding, making sure Blue can train captured girls (+Other options for captured girls and different calculations for the SE girls), it's 60% done I think. I want a "darker" option as well, but that will make more sense when we'll have some form of alignment stat for MC (this option will involve Stan).

DarkTl:
You can say that JoNT doesn't have unique girls. Almost all are random ones.
I'll take a look at SM and Otherworld.

So far I can guarantee that every pack has at least a picture with tied character. Whip pictures are common too, but not everyone has them.
I guess we could try faceless pictures...

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on November 30, 2014, 08:56:10 AM ---You can say that JoNT doesn't have unique girls. Almost all are random ones.
I'll take a look at SM and Otherworld.

So far I can guarantee that every pack has at least a picture with tied character. Whip pictures are common too, but not everyone has them.
I guess we could try faceless pictures...

--- End quote ---

Maybe a clearly angry/scared or/and tied up picture. We can simulate the whip with sound and shake effects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version