PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Stats Concept

<< < (15/16) > >>

DarkTl:
SM3 doesn't specialize on actual training, since you kinda persuade girls to be good slaves there. They basically have 1 picture per category, and characters that cannot afford it cannot be "main" slaves. There are a lot of skills, and every one requires a unique picture.
All daytime actions are already covered by our tags. Night action that we don't have is Kiss (pretty much with random character, even though text says it's you).

They have bondage (tied characters), spanking (sometimes with a whip, depending on available pictures).
Also things like Anal Plug and Naked. Plug is quite rare in general, and naked tag we already have.
=================================================================================
Otherworld has rape category, when a girl is uncertain, scared, angry, etc. during sex. Lockdown, when you are supposed to lock her, it's usually bondage without sex. Also general anal toy category, without specifying which one.
It's been awhile since I played it, I'm gonna try and see if it gives me some new ideas.

DarkTl:
...I guess this is it. We can't rely on other games since we have more categories already. I'm going to create a new tagging system, I have enough ideas already.

As a side note, Otherworld looks so old and clunky. It was ok several years ago, but it hasn't changed since then.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 01, 2014, 12:07:13 PM ---We can't rely on other games since we have more categories already.

--- End quote ---

Every time that we did, it didn't pay off so you're right, we shouldn't. I asked you to look into them because we could take a look a what pics in slave training categories are available for a lot of characters.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 01, 2014, 12:07:13 PM ---I'm going to create a new tagging system, I have enough ideas already.

--- End quote ---

Kewl.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 01, 2014, 12:07:13 PM ---As a side note, Otherworld looks so old and clunky. It was ok several years ago, but it hasn't changed since then.

--- End quote ---

When the first version of OW came out, I thought it was going to be the best game in the genre but some poor decisions (imo) were made as the game was developed...

DarkTl:
It still has the best assistants in the genre. Of course they require a lot of writing.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 02, 2014, 12:33:33 PM ---It still has the best assistants in the genre. Of course they require a lot of writing.

--- End quote ---

Really? I thought those game could have gone without... ratio of development hours vs payback in terms of gameplay is poor.

I loved the world, battles (even simpler than we have but grinding was fun none the less), moving around the town concept and training (felt less linear than SM3). Dolls were sort of fun as well but game could do without, it slowed down character development at the very least.

It's just that insane management interface remake that took like an year to build, more + complex stats + more + complex skill * more + more and even more complex stats/skills... and no new content/modules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version