PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

New image tagging concept

<< < (4/18) > >>

DarkTl:
Great, now I'm uncertain how to handle sex tags.
I'll try to explain it better, so that you could tell what do you think.

Instead of using dozens of tags that would require a lot of space in gui btw, thus you could forget something during tagging, I propose to make a bit more complex structure.
Let's say we have a picture where the girl is fucked by another girl with dildo, meanwhile licking her somewhere.

In this case we form tags structures:
1) passive+dildo+vaginal
2) active+licking+vaginal
3) active+licking+anal
In these example we are not sure what's she licking, so we form two structures for active, and both of them are true. The game reads them not as separate 9 tags, but as 3 tags structures.

I'm not sure how difficult it could be to implement in both tagger and the game.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 16, 2014, 06:40:57 AM ---Great, now I'm uncertain how to handle sex tags.
I'll try to explain it better, so that you could tell what do you think.

Instead of using dozens of tags that would require a lot of space in gui btw, thus you could forget something during tagging, I propose to make a bit more complex structure.
Let's say we have a picture where the girl is fucked by another girl with dildo, meanwhile licking her somewhere.

In this case we form tags structures:
1) passive+dildo+vaginal
2) active+licking+vaginal
3) active+licking+anal
In these example we are not sure what's she licking, so we form two structures for active, and both of them are true. The game reads them not as separate 9 tags, but as 3 tags structures.

I'm not sure how difficult it could be to implement in both tagger and the game.

--- End quote ---

I understood what you've meant after you've clarified the first post. Living said that it's not an issue, we presently have single tags for these combinations, that is what I'll expect tagging software to provide to the game. There is no point in unpacking those single tags into combinations again because it's just a lot of empty, useless code.

What I tried yo point out is that it will not be immediately apparent how the image is tagged because your setup means that one tag can be used twice or more for one picture. That in turn, needs a special set of instructions for sex tags... if you asked me to code this into a pseudo tagging concept I coded within the game itself, I would have said No :(

Basically, when I thought about how I'd go about the tagger myself, I came up with:
JSON:

--- Code: ---tag: {shows_tags: [list to exclude from all groups], hides_tags: [list to include in all groups] shows_groups: [], hides_groups: []}
tag_group_1: [tags]
tag_group_2: [tags]
--- End code ---
and etc.

Every picture would have started with three tags: clean, nude, sexual (content). Then I'd just code in a system that hides/shows groups as you move forward with tagging each image and let you customize the whole thing yourself :) You could even have slightly different (but similar) groups of tags this way to unfold based in your tagging. That would likely lower the total amount of tags on the screen and isn't hard to code at all...

livingforever:
Hi!
Guys really, stop worrying about the tagging, worry about the tags.

I don't have time to explain the way it is currently implemented right now, but if it turns out to be inconvenient for whatever you might come up with, I'll change it, no big deal.
Have fun!

Xela:
We are talking tags mostly... those are bound to overlap at times.

I think we're getting close, just need to come up with (new) specific tags instead of general concept.

DarkTl:
Updated tags that go before double line. I need to think about others.

I already can tell that we should avoid too subjective terms for clothes like casual/fashionable.
- It's super subjective, up to the point that I'm myself not sure how to tag some clothes.
- It's useless for characters that usually wear a certain unusual type of clothes, like maid gown or armor. Armor or gown are casual for them, but not for others.
- This system does not include all types of clothes anyway. We have to use more specific tags to describe clothes better, so it doesn't help us much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version