Author Topic: !!!Zombies!!!  (Read 10793 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
!!!Zombies!!!
« on: February 18, 2015, 01:53:45 PM »
Starting in .06.01.06, dead girls can be brought back as zombies with "Better Zed than Dead" items.
If you give a live girl one of them, it will kill her and bring her back as a zombie.

Zombies never get tired and can not get pregnant.
They are not very smart but are strong.
They are also not too good at oral sex for some reason.
Animals are afraid of them most of the time.
Addictions no longer bother them but diseases do.

Currently there is no way of bringing a zombie back to normal life.

I plan on adding other methods of returning girls from the dead in the future.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Lurker

Re: !!!Zombies!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »
Kewl, should prolly drop their charisma to 0 and give them some sort of trait which makes somewhat ikky to some customers. xD Cause you know banging the dead may not be for everyone. xD
Also a Zombie or undead trait would be cool to be able to add in the Editor.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 02:24:30 PM »
Kewl, should prolly drop their charisma to 0 and give them some sort of trait which makes somewhat ikky to some customers. xD Cause you know banging the dead may not be for everyone. xD
Also a Zombie or undead trait would be cool to be able to add in the Editor.
Way ahead of you on that.
The Zombie trait is in CoreTraits.traitsx
In CalculateGirlType: NonHuman += 100; Freak += 100; CuteGirl -= 50; Dangerous += 100; Elegant -= 50;
In Security and City Guard jobs: SecLev += 20;    // You have what guarding the building?!?! I'm out of here.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
Way ahead of you on that.

I figured you were, mate! Just thought id bring it up juuuuuust in case! :D

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 04:35:53 PM »
Sweet. Now for my time to truly shine! This gives me more ideas for my story....The first zombification serum....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:45:37 PM by R565 »
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:25:56 PM »
They are also not too good at oral sex for some reason.
Brains ... :)

I plan on adding other methods of returning girls from the dead in the future.
Not sure whether it would be possible, but could some trait-types (Vampires, Demons, Angels) 'die' - that is, be reduced to 0 HP and incapable of acting - but be able to be revived by a healing item?  (*double-checks trait names*; I could've sworn Vampire was a trait at one point ...?)

I do like the possibility of Necromancy and the like, since it's not as powerful as Incorporeal but still lets you 'risk' girls in potentially-lethal professions.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 05:29:28 PM »
You know I could have sworn that Vampire was in the traits too. Speaking of which, I wonder if it's possible to add in traits that you can only get in game?
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »
I'm updating the items and have gone through about half of them so far.
"Elixir of Ultimate Regeneration" will now revive the dead and cure Zombies.
I have also moved it up in the farm make potions job so it will be harder to make.
I added "Better Zed than Dead" to it as well where EUR was.

I want to add weight to some items so that strength can be used for how much they can carry.
I am not sure how much items should weigh so I am holding off on this part for now.
Certain Misc items will have no weight because they are not carried by the girl all the time.

Offline guydude64

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 10:44:06 PM »
hmm, maybe that will fix the bug, where sometimes the message saying that a girl died stays every week, after a long play-through, ive had a list 50 dead girl proclamations at one point.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 05:31:15 PM »
I want to add weight to some items so that strength can be used for how much they can carry.
I am not sure how much items should weigh so I am holding off on this part for now.
Certain Misc items will have no weight because they are not carried by the girl all the time.
It depends on how abstract you want the mechanic to be.  Realistically ... most things would be very light.  Some items would be (effectively) weightless - Rings, Glasses, and the like.  Realistically speaking, even very heavy armour designed for combat use tended to be around 40-50 pounds (full plate!).  (Though ... if you do go with more realistic weights, I'd suggest making Strength a stat that can't be trained up - a Girl has a set STR from creation, and after that only Traits [Strong, Missing Arm, etc] and Items with +STR bonuses can increase Strength.  That's blatantly not realistic, but since stats aren't limited lower than 100 by anything, it would be something to differentiate two girls who would otherwise have the same stats.  :shrug:  Just a thought.)

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »
It depends on how abstract you want the mechanic to be.  Realistically ... most things would be very light.  Some items would be (effectively) weightless - Rings, Glasses, and the like.  Realistically speaking, even very heavy armour designed for combat use tended to be around 40-50 pounds (full plate!).  (Though ... if you do go with more realistic weights, I'd suggest making Strength a stat that can't be trained up - a Girl has a set STR from creation, and after that only Traits [Strong, Missing Arm, etc] and Items with +STR bonuses can increase Strength.  That's blatantly not realistic, but since stats aren't limited lower than 100 by anything, it would be something to differentiate two girls who would otherwise have the same stats.  :shrug:  Just a thought.)
Because weight can be subjective, I have not finalized any numbers.
I was thinking about 3 pounds per point of strength with the strong trait making it 4 and the weak trait making it 2.
This would make the strongest girl able to dead lift 400 pounds.
The percent of her maximum weight carried would reduce her movement and increase her tiredness.
The problem then becomes 0-10 strength, where a weak girl can't carry anything at all without becoming tired.
I'm not sure exactly how things would work out so I have not done anything with it beyond adding the ability to do it in the future.

Offline Romanul

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 06:25:31 PM »
Zombie girls? What a crazy idea.  :D  Sure, why not? We have constructs already.

Offline I_V_Saur

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 10:20:23 PM »
Would it be possible to add Skeletons?

Say you have a girl die in your dungeon. The corpse stays there for a couple weeks, and then has a percentage chance to rise as a Skeleton - influenced by how much Mana they have. Skeletons would have Construct, and a 'Skeleton' trait making all customers refuse to choose them, because they've got nothing left to do anything with.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 04:56:42 AM »
If you want more undead, there are vampires and ghosts. Skeletons are hardcore gore, hands down.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 11:14:58 AM »
If you want more undead, there are vampires and ghosts. Skeletons are hardcore gore, hands down.
Zombies are gory as well.
I was trying to write some sex variations for them but I am not a writer so I did not get too far.
If you use them for whores, a few of the jobs have small texts but most just have "(Z text not done)" and the standard texts.
If someone can write more, I'll put them in.
Something for Skeletons would have to be written as well even if not used, just in case someone wanted them.

If you for some reason do choose to offer a Zombie in your brothel, expect it to greatly affect your brothel's standing.

I added Undead, Skeleton and Vampire traits.
Skeletons can not be used as whores.
I added a skill modifier for Vampires but I am not sure if it will work.
 - If it does work, Vampires will have -10 to all skills during the day shift and +10 to all skills at night.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:10:40 PM by aevojoey »