Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs: 1.30 Beta

<< < (2/59) > >>

Zuul:
Definitely confirmed, I just got a random girl through walking.

DocClox:
OK, got a fix for it

InterfaceProcesses.cpp, line 608

if(!mf.missing)   // only load if master file wasn't missing

Should, I think, be

if(mf.missing)   // only load if master file wasn't missing

Otherwise nothing gets loaded when the game first starts.

It's entirely possible that this breaks Dagoth's masterfile fix from the last release -- I've not looked that deeplu at the problem as yet. But at least unique girls load.

sgb:
The WMEdit packaged with the game isn't the newest version, there's a .68b that fixes a bug preventing you from saving item changes.

Some other things I've noticed:
-Changing the house% slider does not update rebelliousness changes right away.  You have to leave the screen and come back.
-This is an old bug, but to restate it here house%/rebelliousness forumulas are messed up:

Forumula for 0-50% is reveresed; 50% currently gives you the maximum rebelliousness reduction while every point below that increases rebelliousness.
There is no change at all from 51-69%, thus if you are over 50% there is no reason at all not to jump to 69%.
70-100% seems to be working as intended.
I think the most sensible fix would be to change to two formulas, one from 0-69% and then a increased multiplier one from 70% on.

New advertising system seems to be working as intended, and is a huge improvement over the previous system.

drake:
Definitely improving. 

Although, you might want to post a new build that fixes the bug where we can't get uniques. 

Also, I noticed that on crashes when advancing a week (which happens almost every week for me), the game log always has adding a new recruitable gang as the last line.

Dagoth:

--- Quote from: DocClox on June 26, 2010, 10:14:22 AM ---It's entirely possible that this breaks Dagoth's masterfile fix from the last release -- I've not looked that deeplu at the problem as yet. But at least unique girls load.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, looks like that's caused by my "missing masterfile" fix. I hadn't realized it would be triggered on a new game. I'll fix that in a bit and upload a new release for it.

EDIT: the proper fix is to edit that line you were referring to thusly:
if(!mf.missing || AllData)  // only load if master file wasn't missing

--- Quote from: sgb on June 26, 2010, 11:17:23 AM ----Buying a Slave Girl re-randomizes the Slave Girl list.

--- End quote ---

Not a bug, assuming it's only happening on a "Test" cheat game.

--- Quote from: sgb on June 26, 2010, 11:17:23 AM ---The WMEdit packaged with the game isn't the newest version, there's a .68b that fixes a bug preventing you from saving item changes.
-Changing the house% slider does not update rebelliousness changes right away.  You have to leave the screen and come back.
-This is an old bug, but to restate it here house%/rebelliousness forumulas are messed up:
Forumula for 0-50% is reveresed; 50% currently gives you the maximum rebelliousness reduction while every point below that increases rebelliousness.
There is no change at all from 51-69%, thus if you are over 50% there is no reason at all not to jump to 69%.
70-100% seems to be working as intended.
I think the most sensible fix would be to change to two formulas, one from 0-69% and then a increased multiplier one from 70% on.

--- End quote ---

Noted.

--- Quote from: drake on June 26, 2010, 12:22:55 PM ---Also, I noticed that on crashes when advancing a week (which happens almost every week for me), the game log always has adding a new recruitable gang as the last line.

--- End quote ---

Hmm. Anyone else having it crash frequently when going to the Next Week?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version