Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

Whore Master Editor 0.7.1

<< < (3/23) > >>

zodiac44:
All right, it's cool if you can't do it.  Like I said, if it's a PITA, don't bother.

Solo761:
When it's about programming everything can be done, it's only a matter of amount of said PITA :).

Solo761:
New version with filtering of girls by their type is upped, so far it's only for regular girls to see if concept works before I apply it to random girls and items.

I used drop menu as you suggested, having separate listbox' for every type would need a redesign of the app interface so I think this is better solution. One idea that came to my mind after it was done is about save button. At the moment, when you press it, app will automatically switch to "All" list (if it isn't already) and then do as it did so far. I could make it ask the user if he want's to save whole list, or just currently selected one. But I'm not sure if that's really an useful feature.

zodiac44:
Dude, that is fan-frikken-tastic!

Having the option to save the currently displayed type in a separate file would be interesting, but I don't know if anyone would use it.  I consider myself to be a bit of an organizational freak at times, but only in a fit of OCD would I find it necessary to save girls of different types into different files.

Then again, I don't think it would hurt to have it, if for no more reason than someone might forget they are working on a subset of the characters and accidentally save the whole set when they intended to save only the subset.

zodiac44:
Found a bug in the items section: when you load an item list, delete something off the list, and save to the same file, the deleted item is saved along with everything else.  If you save to a new file, the deleted item is properly removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version