devolution

Author Topic: Categorizing random girls (celeb mode)  (Read 2312 times)

Offline adrian24

Categorizing random girls (celeb mode)
« on: August 13, 2010, 05:00:54 AM »
I have a couple of questions about random girls (celeb mode):

1. Is it possible to connect adequate names to random girls (expanded name list) - asian names for asian girls, african-american names for african-american girls, etc.?

2. Let's say I made a couple of MILF and a couple of lolita random packs. When I abduct wife and daughters of non-paying customers will game automatically assign random MILF pack only to wife without exception? I woudn't want errors like - mother is younger than daughter  ;D .

3. If answer of the question 2. in no, could you make the game adding to wife only MILF packs, and never add MILF packs to daughters?

Offline TF

Re: Categorizing random girls (celeb mode)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 06:01:19 AM »
1. As I understand it, there's no way at the moment to assign region appropriate names based on a girl's ethnicity. As it stands, random girls pull their names (appropriately) randomly from a single name file. In order to give girl's separate names for each ethnicity, someone would have to go through and create separate name files for each type of girl, add some kind of marker to every girl that they wanted to have the game look for an ethnicity of, and then code in something that *looks* for the tags that say which region each girl is from... just a ton of work for a minimal reward, methinks.

2. Pretty sure that the moms are the only ones that end up with MILF status when taking girls from non-paying customers, so I think you'd be safe.