devolution

Author Topic: Animating Girls and Scripting Girls  (Read 5955 times)

Offline Jojose

Animating Girls and Scripting Girls
« on: April 06, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »
      Two things on Animating Girls:
1. How the heck do you create one of those .Ani images and  :o
2. There is bugs when I use "Temari" and "Tenten" from the Active girls list, and I don't know why...  :'(

On scripting girls:
Basically: How the heck do I do so  ???

Reason's for Asking: I LOVE this game, kudos and thx to the creators and helpers and I want to contribute, even if only a little to make it better.  :D

Offline crazy

Re: Animating Girls and Scripting Girls
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:44 PM »
2. There is bugs when I use "Temari" and "Tenten" from the Active girls list, and I don't know why...  :'(

I made Temari and Tenten and messed there animated images.  I upload a fix for it under my image updates so that may be ur problem.  I dont know if Lafate include the fix for them when he added the link on the Active girls list.  So check http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=322.0 here for the fix.  If that don't work then you may not be playing on version r593 cause I know at one point they fixed the images so they would loop instead of playing just once.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »
I made Temari and Tenten and messed there animated images.  I upload a fix for it under my image updates so that may be ur problem.  I dont know if Lafate include the fix for them when he added the link on the Active girls list.  So check http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=322.0 here for the fix.  If that don't work then you may not be playing on version r593 cause I know at one point they fixed the images so they would loop instead of playing just once.

Thanks! Now the exe runs just fine. "Though since I don't have the girl I have to assume it works when I get her..."  :o

And umm...can you *please* help me on making .ani's, at least tell me what to use to create one if you don't have enough time or don't want to deal with stupid people (aka me)

Offline crazy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:18 AM »
Thanks! Now the exe runs just fine. "Though since I don't have the girl I have to assume it works when I get her..."  :o

And umm...can you *please* help me on making .ani's, at least tell me what to use to create one if you don't have enough time or don't want to deal with stupid people (aka me)

.ANI are made by opening up a text editor like note pad and when your saving you would do this.  Say its going be named Sex9 you would name it Sex9.ani and it would save as an .ani hope that helps

Also there is a walkthrough in the doc&tools under animated images that might help you its how i learned to make them.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:15:25 AM by crazymuncy »

Offline Jojose

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
.ANI are made by opening up a text editor like note pad and when your saving you would do this.  Say its going be named Sex9 you would name it Sex9.ani and it would save as an .ani hope that helps

Also there is a walkthrough in the doc&tools under animated images that might help you its how i learned to make them.

I really AM stupid...I didn't even see that help section  :-X

two things:
1. do you have n idea about scripting the girls *to individualize them further* and  :P

2.As thanks, here is the *Advanced* Vocaloid pack, I went to rule34.net and downloaded the pictures I liked from pg1-pg62 (aka ALL pages *thank you*)  8) and added them to the one from the Active Girls List, which created a *in my opinion* great vocaloid pack.

I added a few characters to it, however, I have not gotten to create a .girlsx file so you might want to create your own  stats for them   :( after all the ramble  *which I apologize for* below is the link

P.S. Thanks to your help, there is a sex1.ani of miku in it, enjoy!  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mb72e88j0zg23f

Offline crazy

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 12:39:03 AM »
I really AM stupid...I didn't even see that help section  :-X

two things:
1. do you have n idea about scripting the girls *to individualize them further* and  :P

2.As thanks, here is the *Advanced* Vocaloid pack, I went to rule34.net and downloaded the pictures I liked from pg1-pg62 (aka ALL pages *thank you*)  8) and added them to the one from the Active Girls List, which created a *in my opinion* great vocaloid pack.

I added a few characters to it, however, I have not gotten to create a .girlsx file so you might want to create your own  stats for them   :( after all the ramble  *which I apologize for* below is the link

P.S. Thanks to your help, there is a sex1.ani of miku in it, enjoy!  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mb72e88j0zg23f

Scripting is broken I think but Im not sure.  Doc was working on a new scripting system but hes taking a break so not sure when that will be finished or if it will get finished at all.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
I think event scripting is still working, either way Doc has basically a step-by-step here if you want to try; just make sure you back up your game first.

You should add your Vocaloid pack link on the User Mods page, it's where people generally look for girls and I'm sure others would appreciate it.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »
I think event scripting is still working, either way Doc has basically a step-by-step here if you want to try; just make sure you back up your game first.

You should add your Vocaloid pack link on the User Mods page, it's where people generally look for girls and I'm sure others would appreciate it.

Thanks! I felt bad that I couldn't do the dirty work *finding EXTREMELY obscure girls*

therefore I took up the task of pumping girls who obviously has more images
*aka the famous ones: One Piece, Naruto, Vocaloid, etc, etc.*

It did take me a long time to go through the pile nontheless so I don't think I'll be able to update every now and then...  :-[   

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 10:14:59 PM »
Haha, I'm by no means quick or good at finding obscure girls. I'm still adding other people's packs to the game months later. I am picky though and go through them slowly "with prejudice." I haven't added anything recently because my hard drive failed and I had to basically start from scratch unfortunately. Lesson learned though, I bought a 500gb external drive to back up my pc now.

Even if the one pack is all you add that's fine, still more than many people, and it will be appreciated. I haven't seen any type of resentment about people not contributing; the game devs are kind enough to let us play the game for free and even help with problems as well as take advice from the downloaders; I don't think anyone besides them has any right to complain anyway in my opinion.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.