Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Broken Will/Mind Fucked

(1/4) > >>

blackrosesheart:
I've developed a habit of breaking certain girls so that I don't have to brand them but they'll still be obediant.  One thing I've noticed is that when they level, Broken Will and Mind Fucked will both occasionally be removed.  It seems to be related to gaining Confidence or Spirit, but I'm not certain.

Xela:

--- Quote from: blackrosesheart on August 22, 2011, 12:55:25 PM ---I've developed a habit of breaking certain girls so that I don't have to brand them but they'll still be obediant.  One thing I've noticed is that when they level, Broken Will and Mind Fucked will both occasionally be removed.  It seems to be related to gaining Confidence or Spirit, but I'm not certain.

--- End quote ---

Never heard of this bug? But I dislike those traits...

Anon21:

--- Quote from: Xela on August 25, 2011, 09:18:59 AM ---Never heard of this bug? But I dislike those traits...
--- End quote ---

I think it sounds more like it's "by design".

blackrosesheart:
Hmph.  -.-

DocClox:

--- Quote from: Anon21 on August 25, 2011, 10:49:09 AM ---I think it sounds more like it's "by design".

--- End quote ---

I don't think so, although you'd need to ask necno for sure.

I did have a dig though the code though, and the only place where the trait is removed, is when she gains Iron Wil, which isn't the problem as I understand it.

Of course, it could be being removed by passing a variable - grep only takes you so far in these cases.l

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version