Feedback > New Features

A players thoughts and overview of the game

<< < (2/3) > >>

hewhocumsbynight:
Good to see you on, Necno!  As always, it's a pleasure for one of the devs to descend from Olympus!

Romanul:
"Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)"

Can't wait!

Livingshadow:
Needs more of a choice when it comes to slaves. I mean, there are plenty of female slaves...its just off that they are all human (even though the game mentions other species) and that there are no male slaves, even though the game itself is called 'Whore Master' and obviously, Males are also in the game. Having Male Slaves would also make sense...since all you can do to male customers is either imprison (and slowly kill them) or let them go...just seems abit tame when you think about it. You own a business after all, and its legal (pay tax) so...it would make sense to enslave those who have wronged you in some way. or have them sent to prison rather than keep them in your own dungeon...and basically do nothing to them (no options really).
This is just my opinion though :3
 8)

hewhocumsbynight:

--- Quote from: Livingshadow on October 22, 2013, 04:39:56 AM ---Needs more of a choice when it comes to slaves. I mean, there are plenty of female slaves...its just off that they are all human (even though the game mentions other species) and that there are no male slaves, even though the game itself is called 'Whore Master' and obviously, Males are also in the game. Having Male Slaves would also make sense...since all you can do to male customers is either imprison (and slowly kill them) or let them go...just seems abit tame when you think about it. You own a business after all, and its legal (pay tax) so...it would make sense to enslave those who have wronged you in some way. or have them sent to prison rather than keep them in your own dungeon...and basically do nothing to them (no options really).
This is just my opinion though :3
 8)

--- End quote ---

This is not actually the first time somebody has made this point.  I think that everybody agrees with you, but as of now, none of have the skills, time, or interest to reformat the game in such a manner.  I'd be interested in making an attempt, but my coding is shit. 

If you can, by all means, try!

Livingshadow:
I would love to try...but I've never done anything like that before.
I have no idea what to do, or how to start :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version