Author Topic: OFF TOPIC  (Read 2660 times)

Offline krakr

OFF TOPIC
« on: December 31, 2015, 09:08:23 PM »
Think this is what this forum needs.
I was just eating the best fucking piece of Smoked Gouda cheese on the planet, & had to spew.... to the Internet farts I like & respect.
New Year's buffet has hardly cleared yet (sorry to the DEV's), spent most of this week shopping for the BEST nibbles for today.
DONE: Shrimp (aka prawns)(steamed & accompanied by My own cocktail sauce)
DONE: Fuckin' assorted nuts. (nut's ain't right unless you put "fuckin'" in front)but these where "Planter's winter spice blend", Fuckin' sweet
DONE:Cheeses: Smoked Gouda, Real Provolone (that stinks), & some cheddar-jack, which to choose first? Gouda man=me
DONE: Riesling wine  (did not pair well with spice, but lovely overall)
DONE: Nice bit of imported pepperoni
DONE: Brandy (E&J)
DONE:BEER
TODO: Hotwings
TODO: Mozzarella sticks
NOT TOUCHED: Chips & salsa

Forgot to mention the bowl of Spanish olives.

I put this forth NOT as something to envy, but something to STRIVE for  ;)  I spent all my year-end cash, I'm sure others went to Chez FU.
So if you went to Chez FU, you had a worse meal than I.

Only thing about those lovely cheeses is that you have to buy WAY more than you can handle after a couple days.

Anyone wanna Ebay an ounce of used Gouda from me? ... thought not

I'll keep the recipe site's in mind, but smoked gouda & funky provalone ..... I'm thinking BROCOLLI!

[Edit] Can any Germanic person tell me WTF is up with kippers to celebrate the new year?" & any anybody to tell me 'bout "cold duck"[/edit]

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:04:56 PM by krakr »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: OFF TOPIC
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 06:07:56 AM »
I am far too relaxed to write out everything that was on a menu. Looks like you've had a nice and testy celebration party as well :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

Re: OFF TOPIC
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 07:27:32 AM »
Decades of eating unusual and spicy dishes weakened my digestive system enough to provide a couple sleepless nights if I eat something like this  :D
I just enjoyed my martini with a huge chocolate cake.