Poll

Do you want custom races for slaves?

Hell yeah!  Vanilla is boring!
36 (51.4%)
I'd prefer it as an addon, makes for a smaller download.
32 (45.7%)
Nah, vanilla's fine.
2 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Whoremaster Oblivion Mod  (Read 38294 times)

Offline LordJerle

Whoremaster Oblivion Mod
« on: August 05, 2010, 02:25:04 PM »
For those of you who don't know, I'm a big fan of Oblivion, and I think it'd be kind of cool to translate WM into   an Oblivion mod.  I'm not very experienced at modding, but if I could   get a couple of people together, it'd be easily do-able.

If you're interested, let me know.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: Whoremaster Oblivion Mod
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 05:49:23 PM »
I agree this would be very cool. Quite a big project though, it would also be good for fallout 3... or morrowind. The only thing I've ever made was a scripted sword for vampires, I did the modelling too but that was many formats ago and it has all been lost. :(
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 11:16:43 PM »
All I've done is a few sex/race changes and some CM partners and modification of item stats :P
But think of a purchase-able and expandable brothel outside every city in Cyrodil, maybe even build up to the point where you can build your own city ala real time settlers mod, complete with leveled upgrades...
Anyway, many of the basic tools are already there, all we'd have to do is look at how the mods are put together and see what we can do about getting them all together in a workable manner.
I'm of course, talking about Sexlivion, Real Time Settlers, some of the purchase-able homes mods (they allow you to buy upgrades), and maybe check out some custom races, cuz vanilla whores are so boring xD
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 03:48:25 AM by LordJerle »

Offline jarto

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »
There is a prostitution mod for Fallout 3 called Animated Prostitution. You could try looking at that for inspiration.

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 05:34:34 AM »
Also there is "Playthings" mod for fallout 3, you get 2 followers that will satisfy your whims, mostly, depends on some factors, like they won't let you do anal with them right from the start. I guess that concept could be used for interaction with whores.

Too bad original author stopped working on it, all you have are textual interactions, nothing animated, but from folders structure it seems that too was in the works by using animations from Animated Prostitution.

If someone will play with them be careful where you leave them. I brought them to my Megaton house and left them there. No problem with that, problem was that they're autonomous in some aspects so they walk around AND EAT AND DRINK stuff they find there. So much for my Nuka Cola collection :).
To prevent that I made addition to megaton house, entry point is manhole in front of fridge in Megaton house, if someone's interested it's here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjh3nmjb2mq/MyHole_V1.2.rar

It should work on vanilla Fallout 3, without any mods, I used only objects from "plain" F3.

Doing this is relatively easy, it would be easier if GECK would be better (read more stable and not crashing), but doing WM in F3 (or Oblivion, same engine, same tools) could be harder than it looks. Writing scripts can be a chore. Also, it would probably be better to use FOSE (Fallout Script Extender) from the start to have more scripting options.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 03:03:54 PM »
Also there is "Playthings" mod for fallout 3, you get 2 followers that will satisfy your whims, mostly, depends on some factors, like they won't let you do anal with them right from the start. I guess that concept could be used for interaction with whores.

Too bad original author stopped working on it, all you have are textual interactions, nothing animated, but from folders structure it seems that too was in the works by using animations from Animated Prostitution.

If someone will play with them be careful where you leave them. I brought them to my Megaton house and left them there. No problem with that, problem was that they're autonomous in some aspects so they walk around AND EAT AND DRINK stuff they find there. So much for my Nuka Cola collection :) .
To prevent that I made addition to megaton house, entry point is manhole in front of fridge in Megaton house, if someone's interested it's here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjh3nmjb2mq/MyHole_V1.2.rar

It should work on vanilla Fallout 3, without any mods, I used only objects from "plain" F3.

Doing this is relatively easy, it would be easier if GECK would be better (read more stable and not crashing), but doing WM in F3 (or Oblivion, same engine, same tools) could be harder than it looks. Writing scripts can be a chore. Also, it would probably be better to use FOSE (Fallout Script Extender) from the start to have more scripting options.

Right now I'm leaning towards oblivion simply out of what's already there to use.  I mean, there's plenty of sex anim mods, including a leveled sex mod, plenty of buyable and expandable home mods to use, and quite a few economy mods.  But, the similarities between the game scripts means that most TESIV mods are easily exportable to Fallout 3 with a little tweaking.  I'm going to start taking a look at the scripts for the mods I spoke of and see if I can combine them in the way I want on monday, which is my next day off.

Offline Shinteo

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »
I was trying out something like that for Fallout 3, and from what I found out after a little tinkering with GECK, is that with the  Animated Prostitution mod, you already have a solid groundwork for the animation side of things. Where most of the work will be is the dialog, quest, scripts and storyline. I don't think the main story for this game is suitable for a mod in either Fallout or Oblivion.

That being said, I'd like for there to be some kind of tier system for this mod. It should be easier to make someone like Silver or Nova, who had/ is already doing it whore for you rather then someone like, say, Sarah Lyod.

Good thing there are already alot of custom clothings in both games already. It shouldn't be too hard to make/remake certain characters for the game. The hard/ tedious part would be to combine them all into a whole.

For  inspiration, there is also the wasteland player mod. Too bad it was discontiuned.

For main storyline, it could go something like this;

You are wandering the wasteland when you came across this broken down house in the middle of nowhere. Thinking of a chance for some loot, you break into the house, only to find a withered man locked alone in a cell. He is dying, staved nearly to dead. He is too weak to move, but his eyes was burning with need and vengence. He spoke, telling you of how he came to be in this state.

This place was once the primer brotel in the wastelands, and he the proud owner of said place, as well as a stable of girls that he had broken, and then used to build the place up. This happy state of things lasted until he 'aquired' a certain girl, one that was fresh, and not already worn down by the hash wastelands. She was captured not far from the settlement of Megaton, and claims to come from the Vault near it.

He set to breaking this new girl, excited by the prospect of taming a vult girl. However, she proved too strong, and managed to not only escape herself, but also sparked a revolution from his stable. The girls, drunk with freedom, rampaged through the store, killing the customers and very nearly himself too. Only the need for revenge stay their hands, and they imprison him in the very cells he used to keep them, and left him to die there.

He managed to survive for a year, a long year of stavation broken by the rare rat or roach, with only his rage and thoughts of vengence to keep him alive. In the end it nearly wasn't enough, but he had survived long enough to pass on his will. You are chosen for his revenge.

You sat by him as he died, too late for anything you could do to help. But now you have a choice. This man has left behind tools and equipments for his trade, things even the slavers of Paradise Fall has never seen before. Drugs and formules for subduing girls. A secure location. You can choose to do the right thing, and torch this place to the ground, or you could carry on the work of this man whose name you don't even know.

The choice is clear...
Being good is far too overated anyway...

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 12:43:33 PM »
I'd love to get Doc's opinion on this, as he's a diehard FO3/Oblivion player and we've spent some time discussing the various mods we play, however he's not feeling too well as of late (I read it was appendicitis somewhere, but I'm not for sure), so it may be a bit before we get his input on anything.
But, as I've said before, Oblivion mods are relatively easily imported into FO3, so it'd just be a matter of how to do it.  There's a few mods that would be awesome like this one, which has a level system for sexual intercourse, and there's a plethora of sexual animation mods.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 12:54:16 PM by LordJerle »

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 11:58:42 PM »
Having looked at the scripts for a few hours today, I believe it entirely possible for this mod to happen.  However, some of the things I want to do are way out of my league as a modder, such as making it so additions to the brothels are dependent upon the levels of the girls you have in it (sexlivion has a leveled sex system, which effects various stats during sex, like fatigue and mana), and scripting various npc's to visit the brothel at random times for profit, as well as creating a custom city.  I know there's quite a few people interested in this, but to make it happen, it has to be more than just me doing it, as it's quite an undertaking.
If you want in on it, shoot me a PM.  Also, Doc, when yer better and slightly less busy, give me a shout. I'd at least like you to be a tester/advisor. 

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 09:29:41 AM »
Happy to do some testing.

I'll give this some more thought when I get home tomorrow (staying with relatives tonight).

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »
Doc's Back. Hurray!
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
Welcome back to the land of the living, Doc!

Offline Shinteo

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
Glad to see you back, Doc.

Regarding the Oblivion mod, I am unable to help, as I've deleted the game in order to play Fallout 3. Now if you want something like that done in Fallout 3, then I'll be able to help. Sorry...

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 11:48:47 PM »
o.O why did you delete it?  Just get a bigger hard drive xD

Offline kenoichi

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 07:21:07 AM »
so what will this mod be made for ?!...
oblivion or fallout3 ?!