Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Hey everyone
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:13:45 AM »
I stumbled on to this website about 2 weeks after having whoremaster passed to me (not accidentally.) I have to say this is the most appreciated hentai style game I've ever played. I love the fact that I can choose to include or disclude (is that a word?) my choice of characters, acts and items. After playing the game during my free time or when bored, I have not lost interest.

As for the game I've been playing the basic version of v.1.30.4.beta.r593. I've only had 2 issues, since you are probably interested. It crashed on me releasing Asakura Ryouko from the dungeon once. I wasn't able to repeat the crash so I assume it was on my end. When my heater turns on it often interferes with my PC, so I assume that was the problem. I just thought I'd mention it for those of you who know how to work with script just in case.

My other problem is a predominant one. 2/3 times when closing the game it crashes. Whether I close the screen or use the properly labelled quit buttons this happens. I never lose any save info etc. so it doesn't really affect me. I'm on windows vista basic, if you need more info just ask. I apologise if this has been addressed, it's hard to read through a whole forum in 2 weeks time when you're a slow reader lol.

I'm off to add a char. pack since I've been raping theirs for a couple weeks lol.

Also I just want to add that the sexual content ban in your TOS made me lol.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:16:47 AM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.