Author Topic: -No longer modding-  (Read 4192 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
-No longer modding-
« on: December 23, 2014, 01:01:39 AM »
Currently i am building the lates crazy's mod version with the following addons
---Currently no mods availible----

Planned additions to mod:
birth of a beast adds that beast to your brothels beasts
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:10:51 PM by MuteDay »
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Mute's Game Mods(unofficial)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »
Please read Unrestricted Crazy's mod [No age limits] before continuing.

While you can make your own mod as you see fit, the Official Unofficial Mod, aka. Crazy's Mod, will always have a minimum age of 18.
Be sure to include a disclaimer with your uploads that it is your own mod and that you take full responsibility for your own work.
I would hate for the entire project to be killed because one separate mod is deemed {c h1l d P 0r n} (spaces added to reduce searchability).

As the thread above illustrates, this kind of thing can quickly devolve into a "Justification justifying Justification" spiral.
To reduce this, please read that thread before posting comments about its legality.

Thank you, and continue.
aevoJoey

That being said, any fixes you can make, send them to me and I will add them to the main version.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:57:33 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 12:04:37 PM »
thought the same .... something like "yeah another hopefully modder which can help advancing the game" ... but then i read the age-restrictionpoint and thought "f*ck ... now everybody will flame him and this thread will soon be a political bla bla for the guys who are to afraid to talk from face to face" ^^ .... so hopefully ... guys PLZ ONLY debate here about the mod and not only the age-point

Offline KingofKings

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 04:06:36 AM »
This reminds me of an man-rule here down in oz.

No man shall ever complain about the brand of beer in another man's beer fridge. Complaining about the temperature of the beer is completely legitimate.

So debating about certain content and it's restrictions is quote "Off Limits" end quote (A very bad idea), but debating about whether one building/mechanic/item is not up to snuff or not is completely fine, so get arguing guys!

N.B Only debate about things that need to be debated about, such as the limits of how far the Catacombs stretch, and not things like which girl is better.

Offline Dr_Poke

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 09:18:57 PM »
Can we just have a truce and just focus on the mod in question?  If anyone decided to start crap, report to mods and let them handle it. 

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 12:52:09 PM »
already removed to avoid issues
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)