devolution

Author Topic: remove "sterile"  (Read 4145 times)

Offline lord_toker

remove "sterile"
« on: September 23, 2010, 07:21:45 PM »
Is there any way to do so? Also is there a list of all the items in 1.30 out so I could read up about them and their effects? Thanks.

Offline TF

Re: remove "sterile"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:29:19 PM »
Last I knew, none of the items (at least not ones you can purchase at the store... perhaps rare ones that you get only in the catacombs) would remove the trait, but it's simple enough to make your own with WMEdit and add it into the game (and if you don't want to do it yourself, I'm sure with a little scouring you should be able to find a revised items file here in the forums that has what you're looking for.)

WMEdit is under Docs&Tools --> Character & Item Editor and the .itemsx file is under Resources --> Data in case you didn't already know.

Offline omega780

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 12:01:18 AM »
I used the editor to add an item to the item list that removes sterile (only obtainable from catacombs to make it somewhat harder to get).  Its fairly simple to do if use the editor to open the item list, add a new item to remove sterile, name it and add description, and then save and overwrite the original item file.

Offline vad

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 12:04:25 AM »
Equip + Unequip item with "Incorporeal" trait("Invincible Armlet" and "True Rattle of Entropy"). It removes "sterile". (Obviously bug, but who cares.)

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »
Equip + Unequip item with "Incorporeal" trait("Invincible Armlet" and "True Rattle of Entropy"). It removes "sterile". (Obviously bug, but who cares.)
This bug only works because for some reason the incorporeal trait now adds sterile to a girl.  I don't understand how this would work since incorporeal gods, according to mythology, are not sterile.  I only discovered the whole Incorporeal = sterile thing because I was making a girl that was supposed to be an immortal but still be able to reproduce and the game made her sterile when I only gave her the incorporeal trait.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 01:37:06 AM »
Most if not all my created girls have a chance of being sterile. I made all the robots 99% chance of being sterile and all regular girls 1-5% of being sterile. But yeah, if there isn't an existing item that removes it. You can just add it yourself. One of the many great things about WM :D
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go