devolution

Author Topic: getting unstuck  (Read 36594 times)

Offline sentza

Re: getting unstuck
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
Hello,

I like your game and i am a monkey coder (Java and Php, lower in C++ but this game sucks!!). So I get the source code and i try to implement group fucks in dungeon.

Let's see the code :

in cGirls.cpp i add a method which calcul pregnancy for a group, the player has 25% of luck to be the father :
 bool sGirl::calc_group_pregnancy(cPlayer *player, bool good, double factor)

in cGameScript.cpp i add a method to update group skill and call the calc_group_pregnancy method
sScript* cGameScript::Script_GroupSexTarget(sScript* Script)

For the script, i add the corresponding action for group sex in DefaultInteractDungeon.script. The girl can refuse if you tell him. If you force she lose happy stats... as other forced actions

I add lesbian interaction too. I will update the file attached when i finish to update the interaction group and lesbian in the  house.

I see in the trunk that there is bug which are not in the last release. For exemple the day work when i change it for a girl is not updated. In the xml a column is commented, i change the value in code. The trunk is up to date?

So i modify the file :
Code: [Select]
ss << g_Brothels.m_JobManager.JobName[(int)selected_girl->m_DayJob];
 //SetSelectedItemColumnText(girllist_id, GSelection, ss.str(), 6);
SetSelectedItemColumnText(girllist_id, GSelection, ss.str(), 5);
ss.str("");
ss << g_Brothels.m_JobManager.JobName[(int)selected_girl->m_NightJob];
 //SetSelectedItemColumnText(girllist_id, GSelection, ss.str(), 7);
SetSelectedItemColumnText(girllist_id, GSelection, ss.str(), 6);
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:43:22 PM by sentza »

Offline hentai_geek

Re: getting unstuck
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »
*pops head in* Hi guys, been awhile :P
I might suggest, as far as development interfaces go, Dev C++

http://bloodshed.net/
It's free, and supports multiple compilers, and it's not a half bad little program.  It includes such features as error checking, importing of Visual Studio project files, and compiler selection.

*runs off before anybody notices he's gone*
Yeah, but I haven't used C++ in years, and project set-up and configuration nightmare is already a pain in the ass in general.  I always found myself confused with trying to import pre-existing Visual Studio projects in the past. 

Like, right now, I am also experiencing the MSB3073 error too.  But, I have not changed any code.