Author Topic: Question For eveyone  (Read 3725 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
Question For eveyone
« on: July 09, 2015, 07:52:52 PM »
So i was wondering, everyone knows me as the developer working on WM Evolved, If anyone of you would be against me posting a new game im working on, for the first while it will not have any sexual type Content, but i was wondering if it is alright if i post my game when i have playable content

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline TitanSon

Re: Question For eveyone
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 08:04:33 PM »
why not? i dont think it is wrong to something like ur game ... maybe not here in the user mods - thread but otherwise ... why not =)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 08:18:33 PM »
why not? i dont think it is wrong to something like ur game ... maybe not here in the user mods - thread but otherwise ... why not =)
+
idk where to post it

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 09:15:15 PM »
its a user modded version of whoremaster. it goes here, along with my pleas for people to make this forum more popular.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 04:06:28 AM »
+
idk where to post it
General Discussion (if it's not a WM Mod, anyway); there's a five-year-old thread with links to other games, for example.  Not that I think anyone here would mind if you made a thread directing people to that thread, though.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 08:11:32 AM »
I think that it belongs here, there are other posts like yours in this section. Same prolly counts for WM: Evolved (other 4 or 5 discontinued reiterations also took place here). Just try to keep the discussion local (one, maybe two threads) or it'll look weird.
Like what we're doing?