Low quality gifs, more gifs per pack
9 (7.4%)
Higher quality gifs, less gifs per pack
50 (41.3%)
PICK ONE FROM ABOVE AND ONE FROM BELOW
2 (1.7%)
The pack size(mb) doesn't matter to me, make it as big as you can
46 (38%)
Try to keep the packs to a reasonable size.
14 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Pronatrator Gif and Girl packs  (Read 44316 times)

Offline pronatrator

Pronatrator Gif and Girl packs
« on: July 03, 2015, 11:14:20 AM »
Default Gifs!-Added a default gifs pack to the folder below.  Extract and add to your Resources folder.  As of now, there are no beast gifs included in this pack.  I may add them later if requested.  Also no gifs for the common jobs, because I didn't think they'd be worth the space.  May add some later if I find some naughty gifs applicable to common jobs.

Gif packs for existing girl packs on this site

They are already named so you can just drop them into the character folder.  many thanks to those who put in the time to make them!  Finding relevant pics and actually creating the girl pack were the major road blocks for me.

Most if not all of the existing girl packs can be found here in CaptC's enormous girlpack thread
*Note that unless otherwise noted, CaptC has already added these gifs to girlpacks in his thread.*

Gif Packs:
https://mega.nz/#F!fplhgbbJ!Fzrod1-gHwJLfc-NWy8Few

WIP-
too many to name, but if they are in CaptC's list, I will probably have that done before I finish my own packs.  If you're looking for someone in particular and would like me to prioritize them, feel free to ask.  :)

New Girl Packs With GIFS!!!! :D
All of these are random girl packs.

https://mega.nz/#F!HwF1DI4R!WSny-xCp9JIqHNlBAP_T0A

Multiple Profiles:
2-3 different profiles in each pack for some variation.  They are individually smaller, but share very few images or gifs.  If you prefer to only have 1 profile for the girl instead of 2 or 3, you can find the consolidated versions in CaptC's thread.

Clanddi Jinkcego
Halle Von
Lindsey Woods

Individual Girl packs: (1 profile per girlpack)

Leonie Saint (added 7/11/15)(CaptC added a girlsx file for this as well)
Amy Anderssen(added 7/31/15)

JAV girls:
Aino Kishi
JAV maid rgirl

Softcore Models and Doppelbanghers:
These packs use profiles from softcore models.  Sex acts are filled in by gifs of girls who had limited source material or I have never been able to identify and hence why they dont have their own girlpacks.

Marina C(8/1/15)

Coming Soon:(maybe)

Kobe Tai
Honey Demon
Zafira
Eveline Neill
Maria Pie
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:20:07 PM by pronatrator »

Offline deadkingblue

Re: Pronatrator Gif and Girl packs
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 12:39:46 PM »
If theyre for existing packs maybe you should link to the originals, even if it's not necessarry for the pack install, in you primary post.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 01:56:07 PM »
If it's OK with you, I'll update my packs with your .gifs.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 07:33:23 PM »
If it's OK with you, I'll update my packs with your .gifs.

Go for it.  I hope to have more ready for you soon.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 09:58:25 AM »
Added a default gifs file to add to your DefaultImages folder.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 08:11:56 PM »
Added a GIFS pack for Kagney Lynn(linn?) Carter.  79 gifs!

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 10:31:50 PM »
I believe it's Kagney Linn Karter most places.  That's the spelling I use, because that's the spelling on IAFD, which is pretty much holy writ to me.

As far as your poll is concerned.  This is 2015.  A terabyte costs $60 if you even bother to buy hardware for storage - given that you can get gigs and gigs of storage for free from Google and it's competitors. The size of a pack should be a relatively secondary concern, just period.  The old days where 'five pictures is more than enough' are dead. 

The primary limitation should be the time a pack creator is willing to spend, and the availability of subject matter.  If someone wants small packs, they can prune 'em themselves.  I personally am going to make packs 'big enough for me', and reject any size limitations, express or implied.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:09:57 PM by CaptC »

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 12:58:29 AM »
As far as your poll is concerned.  This is 2015.  A terabyte costs $60 if you even bother to buy hardware for storage - given that you can get gigs and gigs of storage for free from Google and it's competitors. The size of a pack should be a relatively secondary concern, just period.  The old days where 'five pictures is more than enough' are dead. 

The primary limitation should be the time a pack creator is willing to spend, and the availability of subject matter.  If someone wants small packs, they can prune 'em themselves.  I personally am going to make packs 'big enough for me', and reject any size limitations, express or implied.

I was just trying to get an idea of what people want.  Personally I'm not a huge fan of the half second gifs, but you can have like five of those in the space for one of the 6-9 second gifs that I make.  However, I am getting better about optimizing the gifs I make.  Saved about 40mb on the Kagney gif pack.  I might go back and optimize the Halle Von pack later, because it's almost 500mb and to me that seems too big.

Anyways, I'll have the Leonie Saint pack for you in a bit.  I'm not sure how big it's going to be yet, but it's going to be like 90% gifs, so it'll probably be pretty big.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 03:23:37 AM »
I'm not saying disk space is completely irrelevant - but if a .gif warrants inclusion, it doesn't matter to me how big it is or how long it runs. I think moving to a better  technology (as you requested elsewhere) is likely to be a better answer.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 08:54:55 PM »
Added gif packs for Crystal Crown and Cherie Deville

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
When I download the Leonie Saint and Bree Olsen packs, I get a 'corrupt archive' error.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 02:45:35 PM »
When I download the Leonie Saint and Bree Olsen packs, I get a 'corrupt archive' error.

Did you try to download them again?  If you already tried, I'll reupload them, but I just downloaded them and they extracted fine.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 08:43:01 PM »
Just tried a couple of minutes ago.  Do you have a password on them?

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 12:01:33 AM »
Just tried a couple of minutes ago.  Do you have a password on them?

remade the zip files from scratch and reuploaded. No password

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 05:54:31 PM »
Uploads!

new rgirl pack for Amy Anderssen.  I was able to find some pretty decent gifs for her, so I probably wont be updating this pack any further.

Gif pack for stephanie swift.   34 gifs covering most of the sex image types.  They haven't been optimized and I still have a number of her videos to go through, so I may update this pack in the future.  Got other girls to work on, so she's at the bottom of the list right now.