Author Topic: Possible Stats change  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Ravensdark

Possible Stats change
« on: September 07, 2010, 06:00:47 AM »
I have noticed that all the stats use a floating point system.  I guess this helps with traits that give a big boost to a stat.  My suggestion is to change around how the some of those stat boosting traits work, as well as the stat boosting items.  Have them give a small perpetual boost to some of the stats, and then remove the floating point system. 

Examples: Iron Will have it give a +3 to 5 increase in spirit.  Nympho give a +3 to 7 boost in libido.  Maybe have a rebel type trait that gives a 2 to 4 point reduction in obedience per week.  Maybe have clumsy give a 1 to 2 point reduction in confidence per week. 

Over all I think that most of the stats need at least some sort of perpetual modification type trait or items associated with it so that the floating point system can be eliminated.  Really it is mostly a problem with the libido stat from what I see.

If this was implemented I think that some sort of serious consequence for having 0 libido could be put into place.  Maybe something like having the amount earned for a job that requires libido be adjusted to 50% for 0 libido up to 150% for 100 libido.

Of course currently libido seems to be to fluid, dropping from 100+ to 0 in only a few turns and no real way for it to recover.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Re: Possible Stats change
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »
Of course currently libido seems to be to fluid, dropping from 100+ to 0 in only a few turns and no real way for it to recover.

That was true several version back, but was fixed so that it recovers back toward the original value each week.