devolution

Author Topic: Individualizing random girls  (Read 2572 times)

exodia91

Individualizing random girls
« on: November 09, 2009, 03:03:10 AM »
Well I've been thinking that right now random girls are all kinda... generic and hard to tell apart, and I think this needs to be remedied, and I might have an idea. Say profile pics for random girls, use a single pic for each.. based on the names in the name list, so each name a random girl is generated with would have its own associated profile pic, and random girls use that... the sex pics would have to be the generic faceless ones, though. This would require a very large number of pics of course, and they should be non-named characters someone might want to make... but it would personalize each random girl, which people seem to really need to use them. It would be a bit of a project, but I would be willing to work on it.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Individualizing random girls
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »
This is a really cool idea. And should be heavily considered. There's tons of unknown girls with H-pics I'm sure. Finding them could be rather difficult.
I think if this were to happen the whole community would have to help. It's a large task for a few people. But I'd like to see it happen.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline letmein

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »
The trick is that the girl names are not combined with specific random girl types, meaning that you can't even make a cursory effort to match the profile pic to the rest.  Honestly, as I see it the huge number of unique girls that have been created make the random girls... well, not exactly obsolete, but... easily ignorable?  I wouldn't go to a bunch of effort customizing them, but that's just my opinion.
Still lurking.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »
I see your point. I replace random girls with unique ones as soon as possible anyways. But I'd have more incentive to use random girls if they were done differently.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go