Feedback > New Features

Adding additional Brothels

(1/2) > >>

Guardias:
Is there a way for a layman to add additional brothels or increase the room limit on the current ones?

crazy:

--- Quote from: Guardias on May 28, 2014, 04:07:09 PM ---Is there a way for a layman to add additional brothels or increase the room limit on the current ones?

--- End quote ---
If ur playing my version then there already is 1 extra brothel..  Adding more wouldn't be to hard adding rooms would easy also.  With all the other buildings u can hold alot of girls in my version.

Edit
I think its all hard code so unless u can use c++ then no there isnt a way.  I might do it at some point though

Guardias:
Bummer; I admit I've gone a little overboard in my purchases but in the end 6 brothels with 250 rooms has proven insufficient. Excellent work on the mods and beyond by the way.

crazy:

--- Quote from: Guardias on May 28, 2014, 04:58:35 PM ---Bummer; I admit I've gone a little overboard in my purchases but in the end 6 brothels with 250 rooms has proven insufficient. Excellent work on the mods and beyond by the way.

--- End quote ---
Should be 7 in my version...  Or i think lol.  I look at upping the room limit to 300 when I get a chance

aevojoey:
Increasing the number of rooms is easy.
I increased the number by changing the type of the m_NumRooms variable from unsigned char to int.
This, in effect, changed the max number of rooms from 250 to 32765  ;D
How 1 person could control 393k women across 12 buildings (let alone 3k) is hard to fathom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version