Feedback > New Features

Just for testing

(1/3) > >>

Elcat21:
  I am trying to test many things in the game before trying to work on learning to edit script. The problem I am running into is now that I have all these add-ons, I am trying to test them. The main thing I need to do is get all 870 named girls in the brothels. so I was wondering if there is a way to where i can upgrade the slave market's number of girls sold, and limit the number of random girls just for this testing.
  Once I am done there I will go through thread by thread reading posts until I have read them all. Then try to learn scripting and editing until I have a game based on the original idead, that will satisfy the most people in the least time. My plan is to put it on a torrent download so that people can have 1000 unique girls, and as many random girls as are out there with a few extra. All relivent jobs to the game, all relivent dungeon jobs, all relivent catacomb events, all relivent items, 2 extra places to get things from, each opened in different ways. One will be called Jeeks Altered Items, the other will be an Adventurers Guild to send Adventurers on High priority items and quests. Then I want to put in a main Protagonist and a neat ending.
  So help with testing is all I need at the moment. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.
  If anyone is open to teaching me to script and edit the game I will be willing to learn. As is, I have a single file for all my girls, with no doubles on names unless spelled differently (part of the testing.) I have played with charecter editing and item editing. Made many things that I think will be fun to add to the game.
I have been playing the game since the first beta. I just want to get one version out that is no longer a beta, but I only recently joined the actual comunity, and even longer before I added a post. I have not tried the ex version. Mainly because I liked the original too much. Never added an addon for at least 6 months of playing the game. Just figured I would see a non beta before now.

Thank you for any input or help I may receive. 8)

crazy:

--- Quote from: Elcat21 on June 19, 2012, 01:35:24 AM --- so I was wondering if there is a way to where i can upgrade the slave market's number of girls sold, and limit the number of random girls just for this testing.

--- End quote ---
Only way would be to edit the source code.  Another route you could go is make the girls normal and use the test game so you have unlimited walk around town would take awhile to get 800 girls but if you don't know how to edit the SC then that is the only way... My game patch upped the chance of getting uniques in the slave market to 50% instead of 20% you could try that.

Elcat21:
Link it for me, I will try that.
 Thankyou as well
 ;D
Also, how does one do the unlimited walk arround town. You up the chance to get a girl to 100% so it would not take long to get all the girls just to test them, and check for image name problems.
 8)

crazy:

--- Quote from: Elcat21 on June 19, 2012, 02:14:34 AM ---Link it for me, I will try that.
 Thankyou as well
 ;D
Also, how does one do the unlimited walk arround town. You up the chance to get a girl to 100% so it would not take long to get all the girls just to test them, and check for image name problems.
 8)

--- End quote ---
http://www.mediafire.com/?eft5aufqmygqd5u is the mod..  And when you start a new game name the brothel Test just like that for unlimited walk around town.

Xela:

--- Quote from: Elcat21 on June 19, 2012, 02:14:34 AM ---Link it for me, I will try that.
 Thankyou as well
 ;D
 8)

--- End quote ---

Enter the name of your first brothel as 'Test' (without quotes). I am not 100% that it will give you unlimited around town walks but it should give you plenty of opportunities to test out the game/your mods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version