devolution

Author Topic: The CaptC Experience (Scripts and Real Girl Packs)  (Read 322053 times)

Offline Guntag

Re: The CaptC Experience (Scripts and Girl Packs)
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2015, 10:26:52 AM »
Great ! Also, could it be possible to have Skin Diamond as a random girl please ? There is a random Skin Diamond file but it seems it doesn't work.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2015, 12:43:13 PM »
I'm betting she's supposed to be a catacomb girl. Capt is in the process of fixing those, because it's been noticed that they only work in certain instances. In the meantime you could always create a new rgirlx file for her, I suppose. I do that thing sometimes, though I almost always go to Capt's file when/if he creates one, because he's more balanced in his judgements.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »
Actually, it's because I just screwed up the file.  I'm working on uploading some packs, might happen today, probably tomorrow.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2015, 08:24:09 PM »
  • Added: Cherry Crush, Lindsey Stirling, Summer Brielle
  • Updated (mostly new Dungeon Fairy files but some fixing of stats issues in the .girlsx files): Aaliyah Love, Abby Lee Brazil, Adriana Lima, Alexis Ford, Alexis Texas, Alice March, Alice Romain, Amy Anderssen, Angel Dark, Ashley Gracie, Brandi Love, Pristine Edge, Morgan Lee, Jennifer Aniston, Lily Carter, The Cum-Eleon
  • Added new files to: Alina Li, Bonnie Rotten, Elisha Cuthbert, Michelle Maylene
  • Trimmed duplicates from: Ana Foxxx, Cherie Deville, Christie Stevens, Christy Mack, Dakota Skye, Destiny Dixon, Diamond Jackson, Lisa Ann, Peta Jensen, Piper Perri, Shawna Lenee, Stella Cox, Tasha Reign

Offline jonwich

« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2015, 09:56:23 PM »
Freaking dungeon fairies man. I love em. It's kinda stupid how much it excites me finding more variety in random catacombs girls.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2015, 02:56:07 AM »
Freaking dungeon fairies man. I love em. It's kinda stupid how much it excites me finding more variety in random catacombs girls.
Variety is the spice of life.

Speaking of which, updated Skin Diamond. That right there is a pretty unique variety.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2015, 05:43:43 PM »
Thank you very much ! Summer Brielle isn't Danielle Derek, but she will do for now ;)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2015, 10:56:12 PM »
Thank you very much ! Summer Brielle isn't Danielle Derek, but she will do for now ;)

There is a certain... similarity.  Two, actually.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2015, 07:03:46 AM »

There is a certain... similarity.  Two, actually.

Yes, I also noticed how much Summer looks like Shyla Stylez !

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »
Stats and dungeon fairy mods: Chloe Amour, Eva Mendes, Kasey Chase, Leonie Saint, Madison Ivy, Melissa Joan Hart, Simony Diamond, Stoya
Updated file names: Several packs were using the wrong file names for 'beast' (not 'best') and 'foot' (not 'feet'). Alexis Bledel, Alyssa Milano, Anna Morna, Chloe Amour, Clanddi Jinkcego, Eliza Dushku, Emma Watson, Hayden Panettiere, Jessica Alba, Kasey Chase, Leonie Saint, Madison Ivy, Melissa Joan Hart, Mia Malkova, Olivia Wilde, Salma Hayek, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Simony Diamond, Stoya
Cropped files from Emma Watson, Hayden Panettiere, Iwia

Offline jonwich

« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2015, 01:44:00 PM »
Excellent stuff, good sir! I'm looking forward to the dungeon fairies. I'll probably enjoy the changed image names too, at least for the Beasts. For some reason I don't get many footjob scenes as it is. I've never minded because they're not really my thing, never found them too erotic.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2015, 03:52:00 PM »
Not even really sure why I noticed there was a problem. But since there's no sense at all to supporting a fetish if the game can't find the files, I fixed them.

I personally get nothing from bestiality, footjobs or bdsm. I don't mind including them when I see them, but I don't go looking for them. That's also the reason I never detected that I was naming them improperly until now, because I generally turn them off in favor of scenes I do find enjoyable.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2015, 04:29:31 PM »
Not even really sure why I noticed there was a problem. But since there's no sense at all to supporting a fetish if the game can't find the files, I fixed them.

I personally get nothing from bestiality, footjobs or bdsm. I don't mind including them when I see them, but I don't go looking for them. That's also the reason I never detected that I was naming them improperly until now, because I generally turn them off in favor of scenes I do find enjoyable.

CaptC Strikes Back, Return of the Fairies... I heard there is a sequel now !

Thanks CaptC !

I tried to make random girls files for Kendra Lust (not cop), Puma Swede or Diamond Jackson so I could find them in the slave market or kidnapped by the gangs (or found during other events) but I think they don't work. But actually they work, sorry for wasting your time :(
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:33:15 PM by Guntag »

Offline jonwich

« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »
Chriiiiiistmas is coming, Capt's packs are getting faaaaaat. I hear ya Capt, everyone has their own thing man.

Gunt I'm betting it's because you checked both the Human and Catacombs. Pretty sure it's gotta be one or the other, and the Catacombs girls have to be a different race. I think that's it, anyway. That's why Capt is redoing so many rgirlsx files, so he can fix it so that the all the chicks that are supposed to be in the Catacombs are actually there.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2015, 04:56:16 PM »
Chriiiiiistmas is coming, Capt's packs are getting faaaaaat. I hear ya Capt, everyone has their own thing man.

Gunt I'm betting it's because you checked both the Human and Catacombs. Pretty sure it's gotta be one or the other, and the Catacombs girls have to be a different race. I think that's it, anyway. That's why Capt is redoing so many rgirlsx files, so he can fix it so that the all the chicks that are supposed to be in the Catacombs are actually there.

I first thought like you (it makes sense), but I checked girls that "worked" (that can be found as random girls in the slave market, kidnapping and during events) like Mia Lina for example and both boxes are checked "Is Human" and "Catacombs". That's why I tried it like that.