Author Topic: The CaptC Experience (Scripts and Real Girl Packs)  (Read 322199 times)

Offline Guntag

Re: The CaptC Experience (Scripts and Girl Packs)
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2015, 07:30:47 PM »
Never mind, it seems they work and I was just unlucky never encountering them. I deleted all the other random girls leaving only those 3 and they appeared in the slave market. Sorry if I wasted your time !

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2015, 07:42:24 PM »
  • Added Lost Celebrity Ali Larter
  • Updated Dungeon Fairy files or stats for: Audrey Bitoni, August Ames, Belladonna, Bibi Jones, Bibi Noel, Black Angelica, Briana Blair, Britney Amber, Devon milf
  • Modified guntag's new files for Diamond Jackson and Puma Swede. Played with the stats and descriptions to make them match the file name, and since they are now human, I turned off the catacombs flag. (Probably human can show up anywhere, even if marked as just a catacomb girl. Or possibly the slave market assumes that slave traders can capture exotic women from the dungeons.  So it's good that those women can be found, but we still need dungeon fairies to liven up the catacombs.)
  • Added a Kendra Lust Dungeon Fairy to make her non-cop variant accessible from the dungeon.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:49:01 PM by CaptC »

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2015, 09:30:28 PM »
Added Alexis Amore

Offline jonwich

« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2015, 11:01:07 PM »
Capt is just killing it for the holidays. Makes me wish I wasn't so busy/injured. Also makes me wish I'd gotten around to writing up the holiday scenes for Crazy to add, and that we added Holiday picture tags. Ah well. Next year! Got a new year in the planning!

Offline Guntag

« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2015, 08:50:54 AM »
Thank you very much Capt. Santa !!!

Happy holydays everyone !
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:05:03 PM by Guntag »

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2015, 03:11:27 PM »
Was out shopping for a last minute present, and found Lost Celebrity Milla Jovovich.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2015, 03:45:56 PM »
I totally read that as Mia Jonwich and went,
"WTF man? I don't think I have any daughters.... certainly none that are celebrities."

Offline Guntag

« Reply #172 on: December 25, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »
Is there a way to find a unique girl again after she died ?

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #173 on: December 25, 2015, 11:11:18 PM »
I'm not sure. I've never seen it spontaneously happen, but that's not really proof.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #174 on: December 26, 2015, 11:07:25 AM »
In the Devon milf Yellowcollar Slave.rgirlsx file, the template refers to "Devin milf", I guess it should be "Devon milf" instead ?

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #175 on: December 26, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »
In the Devon milf Yellowcollar Slave.rgirlsx file, the template refers to "Devin milf", I guess it should be "Devon milf" instead ?

It should indeed. I'll fix it in my next upload.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2015, 12:49:52 PM »
Also the Devon milf random girl file was previously named Devon milf Yellowcollar.rgirlsx and you probably added "Slave" in your recent update. Since I have girls generated with this previous file in my current game, should I keep the old file or can I replace it with the new one ?

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:11 PM »
I'd go with the new name, and delete the old one. Your savefile will get a new girl sharing the name, which might mean you generate her a little more often, but it shouldn't have any other effect.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
Thanks ! I did that (after changing the "Devin" name" in the file) and it works. It seems my girls are unchanged. I don't remember exactly their stats or traits, but I know they kept their levels and items.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2015, 01:28:42 AM »
That's correct. New girls will pick up the new characteristics, but pre-existing girls will not change. A copy of the girl is put into the save file with the generated stats. That copy is modified by game play, and will not be affected by changes to the original .girlsx or .rgirlsx file.

This conversation reminds me that I have not explicitly stated anything about my expectations when I update a pack.  I make no promises whatsoever about backward compatibility.  File names and numbering will change willy nilly.  When grabbing an updated pack, the safest thing to do is delete the girl's directory, and any .rgirlsx and .girlsx files, and then unpack the new content into the appropriate places.

Speaking of which:
  • New dungeon fairies and corrected stats for Abigaile Johnson, Bibi Jones, Bibi Noel, Charmane Star, Christie Stevens, Clanddi Jinkcego, Devon milf, Gianna Michaels, Jenaveve Jolie, Kira Kener, Linda Park, Madison Ivy, Samantha Saint, Sharon Lee, Stevie
  • Found some pictures of Bibi Jones in the Bibi Noel pack, which I moved back to the Bibi Jones pack. Update both packs to fix the problem.
  • Added Katie Morgan (she's working again!), Krystal Boyd, Lacie Heart
  • Removed the .ani files from Samantha Saint and Sharon Lee. I'm not sure they ever worked, to be honest.  Even if they did, I much prefer having one file contain all graphical information, rather than have to worry about keeping two filenames in synch. I've replaced the .ani files with appropriate .gifs.
  • Added more pics/gifs to Milla Jovovich, Samantha Saint, Sharon Lee