Author Topic: Off-Topic:  (Read 163954 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Off-Topic:
« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »
Yeah, I know. No one thought the next major was going to take so long.

I'm currently working on some fixes that will be visible for the next release. All this financial stuff has be digging into just about every corner of the game. There may be one or two surprises in store. :)

Offline letmein

« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2009, 11:42:26 AM »
Meh.  Delays happen; no one's ever happy about it, but most people are understanding so long as there is some small sign of progress.

@z:  neener-neener!  Nobody likes you because you have fewer posts.  Even people in Uzbekistan are laughing at you, twice, and three times on alternating Fridays and the third Monday of the month.  Eat it!
Still lurking.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »
letmein, do you like apples?
Well I have a higher post count then you again!  So how do you like them apples?  >;o)
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline letmein

« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »
Say whatever you want, but there's a consideration you're failing to make:  the relative use of the posts.  My posts are invariably essential to the argument, whereas you just go willy-nilly posting everywhere in a weak attempt to reinflate your self-worth.   :-\
Still lurking.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
Posting willy-nilly to reinflate my self worth?  Who is the one who measures his self worth by post count around here?
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline letmein

« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »
I have no idea what you're talking about.  Wild craziness.

In other off-topic news, it's snowing a shit-ton in Wisconsin right now.  The university just said it would be closed tomorrow, and that NEVER happens, EVER.  We're supposed to get something more than a foot over twelve hours.
Still lurking.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »
We're gonna have weather diarrhea throughout the day here in eastern Massachusetts - snow, rain, snow, rain.  It'll be a mess, but at least I won't have a foot of snow to shovel  >;o)~

Offline dcb42

« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2009, 02:50:13 AM »
Count yourself lucky. Out here in central Mass we always seem to get a couple inches more'n you easterners.  ;)

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2009, 04:00:37 AM »
I live in the limbo zone - far enough east that I get some of the ocean-warming effect, but not enough to turn all the snow into rain.  It makes weather forecasting a royal bitch here.  Worcester will get 12" and Boston will get rain.  What the crap can I expect then?

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »
getting 12" reminds me of a lame joke i once heard

"she said gimme 10" and make it hurt. So i fucked her twice and smacked her in the mouth."
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »
you are lucky... in germany is no Snow ... 
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Alugere

« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »
I live in the limbo zone - far enough east that I get some of the ocean-warming effect, but not enough to turn all the snow into rain.  It makes weather forecasting a royal bitch here.  Worcester will get 12" and Boston will get rain.  What the crap can I expect then?
frogs and frog eggs that got swept up by the storm.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »
Well, it turned out to be slush.  6 inches of slush.  Now if only I had a giant syrup dispenser, I could siphon the crap off my driveway and start a business selling Slushies.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »
if you like dirty slushies (and  i dont mean booze)
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »
A Dirty Slushy....what's that?  A cross between a Cleavland Steamer and the Hershey Squirts?