Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Crazy and PP's mod bug thread

(1/262) > >>

crazy:
Plz start list bug found in our mod here.  I'll update here with a know bug list soon.

crazy:
saved

HuiBui:
Obvisiously known?

Most of the Defaultpics don't work. That should be fixed. This would be helpful to find out other bugs in sripts.

Not shure if thers a bug : One of my girls was paid with 123gold for cleaning . Her  cleaning value was 120 or so, isn't that too much ?

Kind regards,

HuiBui

PinkPervert:

--- Quote from: HuiBui on December 03, 2012, 04:27:07 PM ---Not shure if thers a bug : One of my girls was paid with 123gold for cleaning . Her  cleaning value was 120 or so, isn't that too much ?
HuiBui

--- End quote ---

That would definately be a bug.. currently cleaning should pay exactly 25 gold every week no matter what. Was this girl cleaning in a regular brothel, or one of the new buildings?

trex:

--- Quote from: PinkPervert on December 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PM ---That would definately be a bug.. currently cleaning should pay exactly 25 gold every week no matter what. Was this girl cleaning in a regular brothel, or one of the new buildings?

--- End quote ---

May not be a bug, but I have slave (100%) house girls EARNING money. Of course, the purpose of a slave is kind of defeated with this game mechanic, could you change that to count house % for cleaning,security, advertising ect?

Also, on the catacomb's no rape thing I mentioned earlier. I don't double shift because of the income bug, but I did for one girl I was testing.

On the double shift, she got weakened from her first job, and then was defeated & raped in the catacomb's shift after whoring in the same week.

I never got defeated & raped no matter what the girl's condition when I only gave her a single catacomb shift each week.

So from my perspective, it seems catacomb defeat rape can happen (rarely) but with conditions making it too infrequent (too much 'no one wants to play'?).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version