Feedback > New Features

Alternative to dungeon

<< < (3/3)

letmein:
Actually, until the job/building system is revamped, getting more rooms isn't all that useful.  As it stands now, the number of customers will always be less than a full building can serve, so making it an *extra* full building will be pretty much redundant...

But in the future, it will be a very nice addition.m  ;)

sgb:
Yeah, right now 14 girls dividing into night/day with max advertising seems to be about peek operating level.  Adding more just seems to take away customers from other girls at that point, so your net income really doesn't change.

zodiac44:

--- Quote from: letmein on October 19, 2009, 08:52:26 PM ---Actually, until the job/building system is revamped, getting more rooms isn't all that useful.
--- End quote ---

Actually, it's very useful for my play style, if not for others.  I tend to accumulate girls at a rapid pace, far exceeding my acquisition of businesses.  By the time I get the second brothel, I have enough girls to fill that one and still have more left over.  If I can have extra rooms, at the very least I can train the girls rather than having them sit in the dungeon, where they can do nothing at all.

exodia91:
remember, you can always throw some girls in the strip bar to make some cash off them, and putting them to work in the gambling hall is supposed to attract more customers, I think streets also uses a separate customer pool, or at least it should.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version