Feedback > New Features

Alternative to dungeon

<< < (2/3) > >>

zodiac44:
Exactly.  There is also the issue with rebellious girls running away when you send them to the dungeon.  If I just want them out of the brothel to rest (because I'm playing a "good" game where I don't torture girls), it would be nice if they wouldn't run away without pretext.

sgb:
It could be resolved without making a new 'area' by having girls of certain status (ie not kidnapped or taken from a deadbeat customer/territory) immune to the happiness loss.  It doesn't really make sense that a girl that came willingly automatically gets chained to a wall in a dungeon.

As for transferring girls out, I don't really see the issue now that there's a transfer screen.  If you have 20 girls to the fill the first brothel, you should have enough trained gangs to quickly get up to the next brothel.  The point of the game is to keep expanding, and with a full brothel you will easily have enough income to support 10+ gangs if you want that many.

necno:
You can build more rooms in the next version (3000 for 5 extra rooms).

zodiac44:
Sweet!  That will be a huge help.

trex:
Ah, that sounds great. Use up some of that mountain of gold that's just lying around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version