Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master Editor 0.8.32

<< < (20/21) > >>

Beracell:
Well if you want all the girls to have the same images then I think there is a default image type that you can use.. but in case that you want their images to be different then yes you need different directories for each name.
Normally in the case that you don't have images for a girl it might pick images from a default directory that's where you can get many girls with the same images but different names though I could be wrong on how that works.

After 10 mins of looking at code it looks like...
First it searches config rules if no config is found or hasn't been changed then...
Gamedir > Resources > Characters > selected girls Name
 if the selected girl doesn't exists then its supposed to return "ERROR: "(selected girl name)" has no images" But playing the game I don't get the message i just get a blank image screen so that may be a bug.
There might be a way to do it using a random girl file but idk... I haven't really dealt with random girls or the daughter part of the game yet.
Someone else may have to explain or help further.

**Edit**
 The reason why no image shows up for me is because I don't have a "DefaultImages" folder in the resource directory.So in sense any girl that does not have a image folder in the characters folder will pull images from the default images folder if it exists.

BJ1982:

--- Quote from: Beracell on July 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM ---Well if you want all the girls to have the same images then I think there is a default image type that you can use.. but in case that you want their images to be different then yes you need different directories for each name.
Normally in the case that you don't have images for a girl it might pick images from a default directory that's where you can get many girls with the same images but different names though I could be wrong on how that works.

After 10 mins of looking at code it looks like...
First it searches config rules if no config is found or hasn't been changed then...
Gamedir > Resources > Characters > selected girls Name
 if the selected girl doesn't exists then its supposed to return "ERROR: "(selected girl name)" has no images" But playing the game I don't get the message i just get a blank image screen so that may be a bug.
There might be a way to do it using a random girl file but idk... I haven't really dealt with random girls or the daughter part of the game yet.
Someone else may have to explain or help further.

**Edit**
 The reason why no image shows up for me is because I don't have a "DefaultImages" folder in the resource directory.So in sense any girl that does not have a image folder in the characters folder will pull images from the default images folder if it exists.

--- End quote ---
yes ..... thanx for answer.

jacq2e:
The traits editor is broken. When I click on a trait, it shows another one and the filter just don't work.

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: jacq2e on April 19, 2019, 11:10:34 PM ---The traits editor is broken. When I click on a trait, it shows another one and the filter just don't work.

--- End quote ---
If you are trying to load the CoreTraits.traitsx from .06.04.01, the editor has not been updated for that, you will have to edit it manually.

fires_flair:

--- Quote from: BJ1982 on July 11, 2018, 04:44:01 AM ---The ideal way - dont know how hard is it to code it should be:
In Whore Master Editor:
In Girl Data:
Name: Name of directory from where pics will be loaded - not the actual name of the girl
First: First name of the girl - dont need to be same as Name; Middle - Middle name of the girl - dont need to be same as Name; Las - Last name of the girl it doesnt need to be same as Name.Than adding new names using Name directory should be easy. But if Name of directory must be the same as name of the girl thats not ideal.

--- End quote ---
There are many girls with the same first name. That's why it's case sensitive. That way you can have a Zelda and Zelda3, or multiple Captains. But in the editor, you only actually need to list the file name. You could list it as "madam" and then add your own names to the first, middle, and last names for actual names. But that's for unique girls, who don't generate random names.
Also the size you need to set aside depends on how many images are in each file, you don't like how much space is used, reduce the number of images after you download it. And delete the girls you don't want.You can also remove categories you don't like, and add any generic image to the default file, so they aren't as likely to get stale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version