Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Plonkerz Real Girl Packs

<< < (3/29) > >>

Plonker:
New Girl Pack :- Allie James.
Updated Piper Fawn :- Added another .rgirlsx file.

jrok:
Thank you very much for Piper Fawn!  I am a huge fan of her, just 19 g's so far of her work in pics only.

Plonker:
New Girl Pack :- Bryci
Gonna slow down on the packs, I want to test them more throughly to make sure they are well balanced. They should be for the most part but there's bound to be a few things I've overlooked. 8)

Plonker:
So after playing through a new game I noticed a few things that I've missed, (mainly the fact I didn't take into account traits also give stats on top of the base stats, derp). I have gone through all of the packs and updated all of the .girlsx/.rgirlsx files to make them more balanced. Also fixed Piper Fawn Dancer to actually be a dancer and not just a copy of Piper Fawn Siren  ::) .
For those of you that have already downloaded the packs previously, I have taken the liberty of also uploading these files seperately in the folder "Updated .girlsx & .rgirlsx Files" so you don't have to download 200-600mbs all over again. Simply replace the old files with the new ones and you should be good to go.
I apoligize for this, first time making packs so there was bound to be some teething problems.

Also New Add-On Pack :- Britney Amber

Plonker:
OK I've updated all girl packs, I haven't added anything new but I got round to compressing the packs today so that the packs are smaller overall with minimal quality loss. While it doesn't bother me really how large the packs are I do realize not everyone has hard drive space/bandwidth to waste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version