Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Plonkerz Real Girl Packs

<< < (4/29) > >>

Plonker:
New Girl Packs :- Gina Valentina, Dahlia Sky
Also just to let you guys know I still have a few more packs planned, but they will take much longer to make since the holidays are now over and I won;t have as much free time.

Plonker:
Small Update, I have now added a "Samples" folder which contains a nude and non-nude picture of each of the girls so you can see what they look like without using external sources.
I'm hoping the next pack (Karma Rx) will be done sometime later this week.

polip1337:
The "Samples" are a great addition, love what you are doing, also great packs :)

Plonker:
New Girl Pack :- Karma Rx

For those of you that haven't read the OP for awhile I recently had my HDD with most of my images that I have been collecting for the past year or so fail on me. I had back-ups but sadly it's not very up to date so I've had to basically start from scratch again, hence why it's taken much longer than I anticipated.

--- Quote from: polip1337 on October 05, 2018, 06:53:56 AM ---The "Samples" are a great addition, love what you are doing, also great packs :)

--- End quote ---
Glad that the samples are getting used, Thank You.

Plonker:
New Girl Pack :- Red Fox (aka Michelle H, Michelle Starr, Micca, Naomi, Marga E, and the other 20 million aliases she has.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version