Feedback > New Features

On the Torture button

<< < (3/3)

Alienhand:

--- Quote from: Solo761 on October 14, 2009, 01:22:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: NuMysterio on October 14, 2009, 12:01:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alienhand on October 14, 2009, 04:20:22 AM ---I really think you should chance the possibility to talk, punish or even rape girls when they're already dead.... or at least the girls shouldn't react on it like if they would be still alive.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Not touching that one.

--- End quote ---

I think he made a typoe there :), change, not chance. If I can recall someone said that he was able to "interact" with dead girl, on following day her corpse disappeared, but while it was still in dungeon interaction was possible.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it was DEFINITELY a typos! And no I'm NOT for raping dead girls!  :o  Anyways, I'm really lookin forward for the new changes necno will do in the future and I think its the right way to make this game even better.

exodia91:

--- Quote from: NuMysterio on October 13, 2009, 08:51:13 PM ---And finally, I think the number of starting traits for any girl (even the mod girls) should be limited to a set number. There are a lot of the user made girls that have 20 traits (or so it seems) and that seems a touch excessive. After you get the girl you'll add traits, but I don't want to START with all these traits everytime. Just my thought anyway.

--- End quote ---

If you don't like em, don't use em, but don't try to put restraints on what we can make, if we wanna make a girl with 20 traits and play with her, that's our right, we're not making you use them.

letmein:
Fine, fine...  it was just a thought.  I don't know where most of the girls come from anyway, so the giant list of traits doesn't make me think "oh, that's *exactly* how I would describe this chick!", but rather "huh, this list is a lot longer than the one for those other girls...  and why the hell does everyone seem to have either Big Boobs or Lolita?"       But I would like to say thanks to the guys who are modding packs, because it's a lot of work but it's also making the game better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version