Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master 7

<< < (3/23) > >>

Hazure:
How can you make some personal changes? With previous versions it was Visual Studio 2013.

h1262216:
@Shadowfluxthanks for the feedback. Some of the things you've listed should be easily fixable, but others may be quite difficult:

Rearranging menu positions, 2k resultion etc will be relativly easy
Allowing several girl folders, and selecting specific ones per savegame (this is what you want, right) should also be doable.

Thinks that actually require new graphics (like a dark mode) will be difficult, though, since this would require e.g. redoing all the buttons, backgrounds etc. If someone here on the forums provides me with the corresponding assets, I can add that to the game though.
Even for normal development, the missing graphics are already a problem, e.g. I don't know which font was used on the buttons, so the ones I've added look a it different.

Not sure about the interactions thing, I think originally the idea was to also give the PC levelable stats that would affect this (but I guess the ability to buy even more would still be wanted by some players)

@Hazure
The code is on github, you can modify it with whatever editor or IDE you want. The more challenging part is probably to get it to build under windows.
However, note that many changes that would have required editing the C++ code and rebuilding can be done by modifying XML files or lua scripts in this version. That is still work in progress, though, so there are still many in-game texts that are C++ only.

Dagoth:

--- Quote from: h1262216 on June 19, 2021, 12:15:17 PM ---I don't know which font was used on the buttons, so the ones I've added look a it different.

--- End quote ---
The font for the buttons is "Hobo Std", except for the arrow buttons which use the Arial font.

h1262216:
@Dagoth
thanks, now I can at least get the correct font, even though the rest of the button still rests on my meager photoshop skills to copy the other buttons

@Shadowflux
I don't have a 1440p monitor, could you check whether the attached interface files do the job?

Arkandan:
I can also confirm duped girls on the streets. I also got hit with a -2.14746e09 "income" which seems like an integer overflow thing? No idea why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version