Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master 7

<< < (7/23) > >>

h1262216:
@Maks90

thanks for the reports. Will look into it. At least for the beasts disappearing, the code that was supposed to save/load them consisted of the comment "// TODO".
I've fixed that now. For some reason, the disease traits were registered as addictions, that's why the game did not recognize them. This is now also fixed.
what do you mean by the last point, "Working doctors do not count as doctors."?

Maks90:
That I can't properly describe.
I hope the screenshots might help.

2 active doctors, yet the girls in the medical clinic get the massage in the attachment.

h1262216:
Right, in this case it is actually the error message that is wrong, I think. It should be "You don't have enough doctors". Each Doctor can only treat one patient per week. Will fix the message.

h1262216:
I've uploaded a new version with some of these things fixed, and some other small improvements.
https://github.com/h1262216/crazys-wm-mod/releases/tag/v7.1.2-beta3

Nyanyan:
I have an issue. I keep getting a crash when I do the town recruit event. I think it's trying to give me a girl I already have or something, because it gave me a second of an unique girl and got all the way through before crashing when it tried to add them to the brothel. Does it properly check to see if you have a girl when choosing them?

And then after a few crashes I get crashes without it even giving me the pictures/dialogue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version