Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master 7

<< < (8/23) > >>

h1262216:
thanks for reporting this. Do you have by any chance a gamelog.txt, or just the last lines of that, maybe that would contain some hints that help tracking this down

Nyanyan:
Here you go.

EDIT: While I'm at it, obedience doesn't seem to be taking into account the percentage of their pay you take. I can take a brand new free girl with 60-something rebelliousness, and even if I 0 out the cut, their rebellion doesn't change at all.

h1262216:
I think I've finally tracked down the problem. After meeting on girl, that wasn't properly reset, so if the second meeting attempt did not give a unique girl (either because there is none, or because the game decided to use a random girl), the game reuses the old girl thinking it is a newly selected one. Not quite sure why that leads to a crash, but I hope fixing this will also get rid of the crash there.

Nyanyan:
Thanks for the update.

To go along with my obedience issue I mentioned in that edit I made, I've noticed, new game or not, that having a Matron still doesn't affect rebelliousness. I put a girl on Matron, and none of the other girls had better rebelliousness, and removing the matron didn't make it change. Just pointing this out because that was something supposed to have been fixed in the most recent one, correct?

h1262216:
With the new code, the matron shouldn't have an instantaneous effect, but instead increases the obedience of girls at her building over time, depending on her skill as a matron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version