Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Whore Master 7

<< < (2/23) > >>

spiker1984:
Just wanted to say that I'm loving this new updated version. Thanks for the incredible amount of time you have clearly sunk into this.
I haven't actually had a chance to try out the Movie Studio yet, but I'm excited to do so.

harold:
Hi.  I ran into a bug where the same person is found when clicking the Walk Around Town button.  It has happened during the first few new games I've started.  Really enjoying the game so far.  Uploaded a savegame file.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

hewhocumsbynight:
Hey, H126. Glad to see that someone's trying to breathe life into this old girl again. I wish you the best of luck with your efforts.

h1262216:
@spiker
Please let me know what you think about the new studio mechanics, haven't had that much feedback on that

@harold
I'm a bit busy with other stuff right now, but I'll try to look into it sometime.

If somebody else experiences the same problem, please let me know.

Shadowflux:
Hi h1262216

You are doing great work.

Seen bugs:
1. Can confirm duplication issue when searching streets.
2. One of the streets chats seems to have no end and it throws me into the empty background.
3. Issue with people not going back to work after rest.
4. There is one more but this can wait till I remember it. (It pops an error message during the next turn)

Suggestions:
1. In-Game menu -> move settings and save the game there.
2. Next turn should be available from also from outside buildings.
3. More Settings in New Game creation is great but maybe make it modified settings exportable.
4. Set default interaction count also at the beginning of the game.
5. R@pe Street and Brothel should have an addition (R@pe All) that affects everybody but has an even lower chance to happen. For consistency.
6. 2k (1440p) resolution support
7. Better looking UI with dark mode, as usual, people do not play it during the day.
8. Game should allow store REAL girls, 3D and animated separately and allow switch between them or allow choose all via settings.
8a. It should also affect backgrounds. And allow choosing one if all were selected.
9. Interactions could be bought from everywhere or in a shop instead of only at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version