Author Topic: How to add girls  (Read 103629 times)

Offline dmotrl

Re: How to add girls
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 08:29:17 PM »
Is there a list of all image types somewhere? (strip, bunny, etc)
Or of all file formats? gif/jpeg/png seem to be supported but I saw webm in one girl pack. (Though I think they crash the game)
Dunno about the formats, but below is a link to the image types (at least for Crazy's Mod; the base game, if anyone still has it, is much more restricted).

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27877#msg27877

Offline MontyPython85

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2017, 06:23:17 PM »
Quick question RE: girlsx / rgirlsx files...

How do i set where a girl is allowed to appear (Town, Catacombs, Slave Market, etc...). Also, is there a complete list of locations where girls can be generated via their girlsx files? Thanks!

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2017, 08:03:00 PM »
you set them in the character/item editor also you have to load teh file you want to edit but be careful you can put all the girls file in one girslx file  or you can do them seperately(i prefer this)
its in Doc&tools at the top of the wm file
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:26:46 PM by dabanisher »

Offline MontyPython85

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 09:42:47 PM »
Thanks for the reply, but I was looking more code wise, so far it seems that locations (that i know) where girls can be placed are when you set the girl's status in the girlsx file. For example, Normal (Town), Catacombs, Slave (Slave Market), Arena (Not sure about this one...)

Aside from what i've mentioned, where else (location wise) can we set the girls to appear? Thanks

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2017, 11:23:33 PM »
Thanks for the reply, but I was looking more code wise, so far it seems that locations (that i know) where girls can be placed are when you set the girl's status in the girlsx file. For example, Normal (Town), Catacombs, Slave (Slave Market), Arena (Not sure about this one...)

Aside from what i've mentioned, where else (location wise) can we set the girls to appear? Thanks
Currently those are the only areas, Normal (Town), Catacombs, Slave (Slave Market) and Arena.

Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline MontyPython85

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2017, 12:11:50 AM »
Ah, I see. Thanks aevojoey and dabanisher for your replies.

Also, are there any plans to add to those areas anytime in the future updates?

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2017, 12:49:53 AM »
ive been meaning to ask you aev how does one script :3

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2017, 02:50:31 AM »

use the script editor in the Doc&Tools/Scripts/ folder in your game folder
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2017, 11:58:43 AM »
I have not actually created a script from scratch, I have only edited existing ones.
I have not done much work on updating script creation in a while but I did make the game save and load xml .scriptx files.
If the game does not see one of the 2 file types (.script or .scriptx), it makes the missing one when it runs the other.

The best way is to use the old editor to get started with the basic flow.
Once you have a basic events tree, run the script in the game so the .script gets converted to .scriptx
Edit the .scriptx to edit texts.
Delete the .script file and run the script in the game to convert the .scriptx back to .script file.

If you are making a rare use script, rename the DefaultInteractDetails.script(x) files and name your new files DefaultInteractDetails.script(x) so you can test it from the girl interact button.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
much apreciated on teh description cus when i saw it i was like  :o  fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Offline MontyPython85

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
Hi All. Question: If i have a girlsx (meaning unique girl) file with her own associated folder, and I want the girl to have a specific different name (in game) from the name on her folder... how do i go about setting it in the girlsx file? Thanks!

From what i understand, the file uses GirlName to select the appropriate folder... which is also the name that appears in game. What i'd like is the name being different, but still get the pics from the correct folder. Is there some way to set it in file?

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:39 PM »
you set the girls file you want to name then set it to the name you want
for example: i want Tracer to have her actual name so i set the file with pics to be lena oxten then i set the girlsx file to her name lena oxten

Offline MontyPython85

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2017, 07:34:27 PM »
Hi, sorry for replying late... I've been kinda busy.

So, just getting things straight... What you say is that the only way for me to use the name i want, is to actually rename the folder the girlsx file is associated with, because that's the name that'll appear in game? Please correct if wrong. Thanks :)

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2017, 09:15:00 PM »
you're completely

...correct

Offline Nighteye

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2017, 06:15:10 AM »
Is it possible to have a specific types of random girl to show up in a specific area? i.e. a Broken Slave rgirl will only appear in the market and a Bandit rgirl will only appear in the catacombs?

Also is it possible to give rgirls their own meet script?