Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Alpha release ==>  (Read 281676 times)

Offline Stockman

Re: == PyTFall Alpha release ==>
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 12:38:56 AM »
Speaking of job changes, just how much disposition does it usually take to change a job?

Disposition requirements are found in \PyTFall folder\game\library\screens\interactions\pyt - labels - girlinteractions.rpy
According to that file, for free girls, you need to have Disposition >= 950 + Level for any job change.
For slaves, you need Disposition > -500 to successfully change and Disposition >= 200 to avoid the joy and disposition penalties when changing to prostitute or stripper jobs.

For free girls in the wrong job, I've found it's easiest to put them in a course or interact with them right after you recruit to increase disposition and change her job.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2014, 01:57:12 PM »
OK, where to start...

WOW, i like the look of this game. a mix of Whore Master and OtherWorld, that's what it reminds me of... i know its in alpha but im going to make a fully BUTAL and HONEST... review?

Ok, to start the UI. needs some help ui to background ratios are messy. with a bit of definition and placement it should loook a bit better.

Engine? now im not sure what its built in (rempy?) but its a little ...  slow .... speed up transition timing and it should be better.

items management, need some work. a good start but needs refining, a closer ( its similar but not enough) resemblance to sim brothel should make it better.

"balance" the 2 games i played i tried to start with a little brothel. found that the first brothel had the max of only 2 rooms??? and....

on average a girl can make 20-30 gold per customer they serv 2-3 a day and than cost 60 daily upkeep which is fine... until they take 3 days off to rest, than your in negatives again. number crunching....

"summery" money seems to be mission from most areas you would expect it to be displayed. on a girls end of day report show her expenditures/earnings OR a summery of profit be that + or -

now I'm not sure if i was doing something wrong but is there no night cycle?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:00:28 PM by b00marrows »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »
Engine? now im not sure what its built in (rempy?) but its a little ...  slow .... speed up transition timing and it should be better.

Turn them off in preferences, they're enforced by the game.

"balance" the 2 games i played i tried to start with a little brothel. found that the first brothel had the max of only 2 rooms??? and....

There will be difficulties in the future. Also a lot will change, especially stuff that was suggested/requested by a lot of players. I expect the normal difficulty will be something similar to how the game plays now, just not broken (I expect playing with 100 - 200 girls is currently impossible due to taxation system, I'll fix that soon).

"summery" money seems to be mission from most areas you would expect it to be displayed. on a girls end of day report show her expenditures/earnings OR a summery of profit be that + or -

Not sure that it belongs there, we'll discuss it on the major post beta screen review as the reports screens are redesigned (they are very old, one of the first screens in the game actually that hasn't been updated lately).

now I'm not sure if i was doing something wrong but is there no night cycle?

After discussing it for a good while in the starting phase of the project, decision was made to abandon day phases due to the AP system. Events can take place at nighttime/daytime without day being logically split.

====
Rest have been reported already, we'll work on it one day at a time, some stuff can only be fixed after beta.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Metatron76

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2014, 07:20:10 AM »
I have a problem.  I used the torrent to download the game, and added the patch.  All starts up well, i make a char, buy my first brothel, buy my first slave and then i'm stuck.  I cant leave the slave auction page.  Nothing works, except closing the window or buying another slave ( if i have the ap) and even then, i'm still stuck in the auction screen.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
I have a problem.  I used the torrent to download the game, and added the patch.  All starts up well, i make a char, buy my first brothel, buy my first slave and then i'm stuck.  I cant leave the slave auction page.  Nothing works, except closing the window or buying another slave ( if i have the ap) and even then, i'm still stuck in the auction screen.

How about clicking a "back" button...?
Like what we're doing?

Offline Metatron76

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 12:41:10 PM »
What back button?  Nothing works, except buy slave. I had to close the window just to be able to quit.

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
On the page there is a Purchase and back button.. you have to press that before you can go back via the X in the corner.

See the red box in the picture included.

Hope it works

Offline Metatron76

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »
Yup, than works.  Doh :D
Thanks.

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 02:29:03 PM »
No worries.. i was pressing the X like crazy too... till i saw the back button  ::)

Offline DDark

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2014, 05:43:17 AM »
It's been about a month since last update. Are there any date marks for next one?  :)

Offline Brak101

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
Hey! I like what you guys are doing with this!

I know it's still in alpha, but a few things I would like to see include:

- Being able to set restrictions on acts in a brothel (e.g. no straight sex to keep a girl a virgin).
- A "Repeat Actions" button on the Days Summary would be nice. This would spend the APs from the previous day exactly the same on the next day.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 03:32:02 AM »
- Being able to set restrictions on acts in a brothel (e.g. no straight sex to keep a girl a virgin).
Good idea.
I believe wm had this kind of restrictions, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline jussi111

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 12:18:30 PM »
great game and many big boobs but no titjob :P  with girls,  thanks for great game and hope there is coming something new ^^

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 05:33:02 AM »
great game and many big boobs but no titjob :P  with girls,  thanks for great game and hope there is coming something new ^^

There isn't? Crazy packs should have them, prolly a bug if it's true.

Edit:
I think I found the problem along with couple of other issues, going to fix it soon.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:51:34 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 06:14:37 AM »
There isn't? Crazy packs should have them, prolly a bug if it's true.
It's not a bug, titsjob was not present in alpha as option, because there were simply no texts for it. But pictures like that had a chance to appear in interaction.
I added some texts in Rev 270 and now they are present in whorejob for customers in repo version. (I didn't notice any bugs)
Now only normal blowjob/fellatio pics shoudn't be there, we are waiting for tag review to allow them.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:22:28 AM by CherryWood »