Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Alpha release ==>  (Read 281654 times)

Offline cowboy728

Re: == PyTFall Alpha release ==>
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2014, 07:41:17 AM »
This isn't an error, but the healing mist, aromatic dust and the mana one from winning the survival keep disappearing from my inventory. Also I can buy necklaces, but they never show up in my inventory list. One last thing my gold has a .5 on the end, How is that possible when everything in the game is a whole number?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2014, 01:43:03 PM »
This isn't an error, but the healing mist, aromatic dust and the mana one from winning the survival keep disappearing from my inventory. Also I can buy necklaces, but they never show up in my inventory list. One last thing my gold has a .5 on the end, How is that possible when everything in the game is a whole number?

Check your filter, I am almost certain that's your problem.
Like what we're doing?

Offline cowboy728

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2014, 04:03:10 AM »
I figured it out, didn't know that you had to set the male filter in the hero in order to sell items in the shop or transfer items. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:07:08 AM by cowboy728 »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2014, 04:21:42 AM »
I figured it out, didn't know that you had to set the male filter in the hero in order to sell items in the shop or transfer items. Thanks

You do not. There are usually two rows of arrows in items viewing/selling/transfer, the one below is simply going thought pages but the upper one sets up filters (all, consumable, weapons, cloaks etc.). Filter settings are sometimes remain in memory and if you want to set them to "all" for example to see all of the items you have.
Like what we're doing?

Offline cowboy728

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2014, 05:03:27 AM »
Actually in my game it's different, I have to set the male filter in order to sale all the items in shop, the unisex filter only shows 4 or 5 items tops. It doesn't matter how many time I cycle through the arrows on both the shop page and the hero page. It stays the same, So the only way I can sell any big money potions is by setting the male filter in the hero page. I can try and post some screen shots if you want.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2014, 05:25:05 AM »
Actually in my game it's different, I have to set the male filter in order to sale all the items in shop, the unisex filter only shows 4 or 5 items tops. It doesn't matter how many time I cycle through the arrows on both the shop page and the hero page. It stays the same, So the only way I can sell any big money potions is by setting the male filter in the hero page. I can try and post some screen shots if you want.

Ah ok, filter gets stuck on male and some items are being filtered out in shops. I flag this as a bug since this is not intended, plan is to have a development marathon this weekend so I'll fix it then.
Like what we're doing?

Offline UltimaXeno

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2014, 10:41:58 PM »
Hey guys just wanted to say, that I'm really enjoying this game and I was wondering, does this game support .gif files?
Also if I were to replace one of the images with a new one, would it work right away or would I have to start a new game?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2014, 04:18:45 AM »
Hey guys just wanted to say, that I'm really enjoying this game and I was wondering, does this game support .gif files?
Also if I were to replace one of the images with a new one, would it work right away or would I have to start a new game?

Hi,

does this game support .gif files?

No, Ren'Py will only show the first frame of a .gif file so we don't support those.

Unless I forgot something:

- You'd be required starting a new game for native packs.
- You can just replace images in WM packs.

Once we have Post Beta state (like version 0.9) I'll add the "Rebuild Databases option" for loading savefiles so they can be transferred between PCs and new stuff could be added during save loading process.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Altaire50

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2014, 09:11:13 AM »
Hello,
I have played games for a month now, and I show you my playthrough, just for fun.
Ok, first I restart game a last 5 times, because of loosing money.
Now, I've restart à new game, and I have always the first building, for 400 days now.
Why, because my girls cost must in wage, that she gains by working.
I know the solution, the courses (beauty or XXX), but I must wait at last 1 or 2 month, because of
the random generator.
I know, I know, I'm very unlucky !

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
I know the solution, the courses (beauty or XXX), but I must wait at last 1 or 2 month, because of
the random generator.

Unless you got really lucky and your starting girl has 35 constitution (3 AP), dancing school is the way to go. She gets income per AP point so lets say that your girl requires wage or upkeep of 70 and her she can bring in 50 per AP. You will loose money while she got 2AP (100 - 70 = 30 Income BUT you need to pay some taxes as well and she gotta have rest days) but with 3 AP and 80 per day income, she will make a small profit and you can just leave her making a bit of a cash and work on getting/training a second girl. You can also always make some cash working in the SM/Arena yourself.
Like what we're doing?

Offline alucard41

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2014, 05:41:12 PM »
I wanted to make the bleach girls pickable in the city(not in the slave market),then I relized that the bleach girls are made with whore master editor...so in order to make them avaible in the city I need to make an xml for them and then delete the .girlsx files or is there another way for it?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
I wanted to make the bleach girls pickable in the city(not in the slave market),then I relized that the bleach girls are made with whore master editor...so in order to make them avaible in the city I need to make an xml for them and then delete the .girlsx files or is there another way for it?

.girlsx is also xml, you can put them in the city if you add to girlsx file:

Code: [Select]
status="free"
location="city"

So the first part of the file looks like this:

Code: [Select]
<Girl
Name="Orihime Inoue"
Desc="A cheerfull girl with hair-clips."
Charisma="75"
Happiness="100"
Libido="20"
Constitution="30"
Intelligence="75"
Confidence="20"
Mana="50"
Agility="30"
Fame="0"
Level="0"
AskPrice="0"
House="0"
Exp="0"
Age="18"
Obedience="20"
Spirit="20"
Beauty="90"
Tiredness="0"
Health="100"
PCFear="0"
PCLove="0"
PCHate="0"
Anal="0"
Magic="15"
BDSM="0"
NormalSex="0"
Beastiality="0"
Group="0"
Lesbian="0"
Service="0"
Strip="0"
Combat="0"
Gold="25"
status="free"
location="city">

Don't try to rename it to xml, you're likely to get errors, but if you want to change something about the girls, you can edit the girlsx file with PyTFall native fields as you like.
Like what we're doing?

Offline pelusa1ca

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 01:09:03 PM »
Just want to say I have had lots of fun trying this out. A little bit of trial and error to begin. Thank you for building it and it shows a lot of hard work on your part.

Thanks,

P

Offline 4GunZ

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 03:05:25 PM »
So when we can expect the beta version or major update?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 03:16:04 PM »
So when we can expect the beta version or major update?

In about a month (someone asked that not so long ago).

For now, main improvements have been to interface, balancing and fixing some issues. Hopefully by the next release, we can simplefy girlsmeets and interaction and create simulated exploration:

This is a working interface of a new building (Fighters Guild), here player can drag/drop girls to create teams that can be sent to 3 - 15 days long expeditions in nearby territories to finds items, gold and maybe other girls. Character screens like profile and equipment can already be called from this buildings, drag/drop interface works and concept of drop-down menues has been implemented throughout the screen and some other parts of the game.

Also in new version, it is possible to buy an apartment for the MC (1 extra AP per day), there is a minigame in the Arenas ChainFights and ChainFights can be fought with teams, there are other updates as well, there is also a decent new Frog Princess event and not yet implemented (in code) but written (by Klaus) intro into the game...
Like what we're doing?