Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Alpha release ==>  (Read 281665 times)

Offline bahamut505

Re: == PyTFall Alpha release ==>
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2016, 12:09:44 AM »
Is the mega not workings? because when ever i download it, It takes me to the mega link, shows me the Pytfall game and that its 2.61 gigs and gives me the option of downloading through MEGAsync or my browser. And when I download it and get the Rar, I get an empty file from that Rar.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2016, 01:13:38 AM »
Empty file from a .rar? That's a new one :)

I haven't checked that upload in a long time but nothing was corrupted on mega for me so far... Maybe something goes wrong during the download?
Like what we're doing?

Offline bahamut505

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2016, 01:30:19 AM »
could be something with the password that you said to enter, because during the whole process of downloading it and opening it, i am never asked for that password you said to enter. additionally is there a specific app for Rar opening that you would recommend because I use Rar opener
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 01:36:51 AM by bahamut505 »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2016, 01:35:44 AM »
could be something with the password that you said to enter, because during the whole prcess of downloading it and opening it, i am never asked for that password you said to enter

Odd... i think you should be prompted for password to unpack the archive as you unpack the game.
Like what we're doing?

Offline bahamut505

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2016, 01:38:12 AM »
im re downloading the game right now and going to see if opening with a different opener promts me to use a password. Ill also look into why Rar opener wont promt a password for me

Offline bahamut505

« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2016, 01:42:52 AM »
got it to work. Rar opener was just not prompting the password, so I opened it with 7zip opener and its working now.

Offline Stranger01

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2016, 12:18:26 AM »
Any update on when you might release a newer version (past .45)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2016, 12:30:16 AM »
We still have a lot to do, we'll release straight to 0.85 with an improved interface, rewritten BE that can calculate fights logically using the same logic as the usual "rpg" variation and build reports, rewritten jobs, buildings, better logic for stats, added skills, better traits handling, new spells and etc. There will be a series of quests based on Naruto there as well. Building upgrades will be a bit more interesting as well.
Like what we're doing?

Offline nnoop

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2016, 05:03:47 AM »
im pretty curious about the update is there already a date or timeroom when you release something new?
sorry for my blunt asking skills but i just would like to hear something new about PyTFall.
its quiet some time since some breaking post came up

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2016, 06:04:00 AM »
im pretty curious about the update is there already a date or timeroom when you release something new?

No, there is no timeframe for release because we never know how much time we can put into development, there are days when we can do 20 meaningful updates in one day, other times like this week, it's barely 4 - 5 lines and notes per day, not even worth pushing on daily basis :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2016, 01:24:20 PM »
i have to ask will i be able to run pytfall while running linux?
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2016, 01:41:34 PM »
i have to ask will i be able to run pytfall while running linux?

Sure! Windows, Linux or Mac, it should all be the same.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Sandman114

« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2016, 10:38:38 AM »
I downloaded the file in the original post for my mac but when I try to play it says "The application Pytfall can't be opened".  I know you haven't tested the game on mac for a while but any ideas for a fix?  Thank you

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2016, 12:34:16 PM »
It should at least throw some error, I don't have a Mac to test it on :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline Cheater

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2016, 05:12:55 AM »
Hello,

Is there cheats or console commands or anything similar to max stats or money? Tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Thank you.

EDIT: Tried Cheat Engine, doesn't work. IIRC a long time ago I tried another game in Ren'Py and I found that the values only work on the first search and after that it changes.

Tried the config.developer = True. I used Gold = 50000 similar to Akabur's game, but the gold went invisible and then crashed so not sure what is up.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:25:55 AM by Cheater »