Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

A Brief History of Mundiga, and Background for Crossgate

<< < (2/5) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: hewhocumsbynight on November 25, 2012, 08:58:54 AM ---Thanks, and nope!  Entirely my own writing!  I just got the idea of numerous groups falling through portals to populate the world from Codex Alera, which, again, are great books.

--- End quote ---

Cool, you should consider writing texts/events/quests for hentai sims :) Good writers are always in high demand.

hewhocumsbynight:
I'd love to, but I don't have any points of contact.  Wanna hook me up to anyone who you know is looking for a writer?

Xela:

--- Quote from: hewhocumsbynight on November 25, 2012, 11:42:40 AM ---I'd love to, but I don't have any points of contact.  Wanna hook me up to anyone who you know is looking for a writer?

--- End quote ---

Didn't Crazy ask for new and better texts for meet in town, arena, jobs and events for his Mod? Also scripts could use some improvement. I'll ask him in PM later if he doesn't read this.

SimBro revival crew and was looking for writers for quests a while back but I have no idea if they found enough people.

My own game will need texts but I am not far enough in development for that right now.

Alkion (Russian project) is moving towards a beta version and our own writer is creating a storyline at the moment, after beta is done in a couple of month, I would really appreciate someone to help me with translation (I can make rushed translations and you can improve those) or create unique storylines in English. Game will prolly be a lot of fun and possibilities since it runs on a better (but slower) framework than WM...

hewhocumsbynight:
Hey, yeah, I'd be willing to do any of those!  Please, tell me what Crazy says, and I'd love to help with Alkion!  I'll go by simbro revival to see what they have to say.

Thanks for the heads-up!

crazy:

--- Quote from: hewhocumsbynight on November 25, 2012, 02:47:03 PM ---Hey, yeah, I'd be willing to do any of those!  Please, tell me what Crazy says, and I'd love to help with Alkion!  I'll go by simbro revival to see what they have to say.
Thanks for the heads-up!

--- End quote ---
Yeah I could use some writing I'll get together something to let you know what I need soonish.  In the mean time if you come up with any trait based events for jobs send them to me in a PM I could use more of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version