devolution

Author Topic: when will 1.30 come out  (Read 58096 times)

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
Re: whem will 1.30 come out
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
Seeing all of this is exciting.

Good job, and good luck. We are all counting on you.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 12:14:24 AM »
I look forward to the arena.  Will it be girl vs girl or pitting your girls vs the girls of other gangs? 
:P

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 01:12:25 AM »
I can't wait for the next release. sign me up if the release is limited.

Offline Eucalypt

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2010, 02:39:04 AM »
It is exciting,the Arena thing cought my ear,can't wait to hear more about it. It's definately something to look forward to.

Also,I'm getting pretty confused since people keep asking to sign them up for the Alpha release. Will the release be limited or not?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:40:57 AM by Eucalypt »

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 02:51:54 AM »
As far as I'm concerned anyone who wants a copy of the alpha build can have one. Just so they understand: It's going to be incomplete, it may well be buggier than usual and there's a good chance it will be unplayable.

So, basically this is one to unpack into a separate folder from the game you're playing and see how you find it.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2010, 02:54:47 AM »
As far as I'm concerned anyone who wants a copy of the alpha build can have one. Just so they understand: It's going to be incomplete, it may well be buggier than usual and there's a good chance it will be unplayable.

So, basically this is one to unpack into a separate folder from the game you're playing and see how you find it.

I fully understand about alpha builds, I used to run a MUD and the coding port was always super buggy, but... YAY! 
I do believe you'll have a new bugs post full of people filling it up with things that they find that need a fixin :)
Also, can you fix the n in when in the subject?  Kind of bugging me.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2010, 02:57:06 AM »
Also, can you fix the n in when in the subject?  Kind of bugging me.

I know what you mean about that. It need highx9 to edit the first post in the thread to fix it.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2010, 03:03:49 AM »
Hmm... arena... chaos arena... anti-demon ninja asagi?

I liked those eroge. They were... fun.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline dcb42

Re: when will 1.30 come out
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2010, 08:31:05 AM »
I'm up for the alpha build if and when it comes available; no real rush, but hey, why not, right? :D

Offline Zeus

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »
mh looks like the Folk loves Alpha releases XD
but, yeah, every picture from the new version makes me more  :P . I think i have to take Vacation when you release XD.
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »
In the very least I'll have to break out the...
LOTION!!!!

Offline 11Z11

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 04:42:59 AM »
Well until the hext release I must stop playing the game...as it is it just takes too long to sort through the girls to get to next week...I actually was so tired I dosed off 1 time.
So i'm hoping the girl managment issue will be worked on at some point, was also going over some ideas like why even use brothels, the game could become even more open and let you win in whatever fashion you want.
Instead of using them as whores you could use the girls as thieves,enforcers,goon captains or heck your own body guards,harem girls,assasins,spys...game could be renamed CrossRoad Master....just some ideas I've had regarding the game...you guys wanted ideas right?

Offline SleepDeprivedPent

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2010, 03:41:24 PM »
So i'm hoping the girl managment issue will be worked on at some point, was also going over some ideas like why even use brothels, the game could become even more open and let you win in whatever fashion you want.
Instead of using them as whores you could use the girls as thieves,enforcers,goon captains or heck your own body guards,harem girls,assasins,spys...game could be renamed CrossRoad Master....just some ideas I've had regarding the game...you guys wanted ideas right?

After reading what you posted i just had to sign up and reply to it. I also agree that it would be good change the management aspect a little, especially the transferring girls to another location part. Regarding the multiple use for the girls i agree as well but i also see the potential issue of having to once again sort all the girls in to different jobs in late game, once you get around 200 girls working for you, it tend to get really annoying really fast.

other than that, i would like to thank the developer for such an amazing game, very interesting to play, and i look forward to new releases with anticipation ;D

Offline sgb

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2010, 04:29:33 PM »
I don't quite understand why people think having 100+ girls is a problem for the game, seeing as there's no good reason why you actually NEED to recruit that many.  It's not Pokemon; you don't need to obtain every single custom girl in your game directory in every playthrough.  There's no Xbox achievement for obtaining 90 trillion gold, and that's pretty much the only reason you'd ever need more than 40 or so girls.  The option to have 6 brothels full of girls is there for the insane micromanagers, but that's just it; an option.

Offline Graen

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 06:21:23 PM »
I don't quite understand why people think having 100+ girls is aproblem for the game, seeing as there's no good reason why you actuallyNEED to recruit that many.  It's not Pokemon; you don't need to obtainevery single custom girl in your game directory in every playthrough. There's no Xbox achievement for obtaining 90 trillion gold, and that'spretty much the only reason you'd ever need more than 40 or so girls. The option to have 6 brothels full of girls is there for the insanemicromanagers, but that's just it; an option.

Because they CAN!  :D

Actually I would like to see more objective based goals in the game and even a time-limit to accomplish them, along with multiple endings to the game.