devolution

Author Topic: WM7  (Read 20625 times)

Offline Solitude103

Re: WM7
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 07:34:09 PM »
I was not expecting this at all. I look forward to it.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »
A new WM project? Damn, bring on the nostalgia!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2018, 03:51:18 PM »
hewhocumsbynight......that's a name I haven't heard in a long time......
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2018, 06:26:07 AM »
Feel like another one then?  :D
Nice to see you both lads, we havin' a party here?
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 07:42:42 PM »
Good to be back!  But, let's not clutter up this thread.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
So any news about the new version?

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 01:19:05 PM »
TLDR: I will start working on WM full time soon.
Please excuse the rant, I need to get this off my chest:

Sorry I have not been on in a while, work has been kind of stressful lately. I have not seen my boss since before christmas and I have not gotten paid in more than 5 weeks. Sometimes they answer the phone or texts but they keep saying "we'll call you back".
A few weeks ago they asked me to clear off the computers so they could sell them. Being the IT guy at the office, I asked if they wanted to give me the computers as payment. 4 computers and 5 monitors would have covered what they owed me at the time. That was as an estimate of 70% of the cost of what I could find the same computers online for. Every time I would get them on the phone I would ask them if they made a decision on it, each time they sounded like they liked the idea but would not commit.
It is now 1pm, the time I normally got in for the past 2 years and I am still at home typing, so I guess I quit. Its not like they would notice, no one else is in the office now (I can view the cameras on my phone).
I have a friend who works for the county and he said I can easily get a job in their IT department whenever I want or at the hospital IT department so I'm not worried. As I get working on WM I may be able to make enough from patreon so I don't need to work anywhere else.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Whitetooth

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 03:54:06 AM »
Patreon or any other subscription service like SubscribeStar would be a great idea. I have had a idea in my head to go ahead and make custom 3D renders for girls, hopefully it might be something people would pay for.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2019, 04:24:57 PM »
Man that is some A grade asshole behavior...hopefully everything works out :)

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2019, 05:19:36 PM »
Patreon or any other subscription service like SubscribeStar would be a great idea. I have had a idea in my head to go ahead and make custom 3D renders for girls, hopefully it might be something people would pay for.

He does have a patreon https://www.patreon.com/aevojoey/overview

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 09:55:12 PM »
you got a patron in me

Offline DustyB

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2019, 11:25:54 PM »
If it sounds okay for me to ask, what kind of new features will WM7 have? I remember you said in a response to my thread a while back that you would add dudes, I hope that's still going to be implemented.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2019, 12:32:36 PM »
If it sounds okay for me to ask, what kind of new features will WM7 have? I remember you said in a response to my thread a while back that you would add dudes, I hope that's still going to be implemented.
Since WM7 will be written from scratch I can add anything to it that I can figure out how to add.
When it comes to the existing WM6 code, I will be updating it when I add it to WM7 so any new things will be added then.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline crazy

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »
Glad to see your back at it.  Been wanting to get back at a few things myself but never could find a free c++ compiler to use so never could.  Maybe ill look at it again now always enjoyed working on the game more when someone else was also coding on it.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 05:14:27 AM »
For R girls, maybe a randomizing traits, so you can guarantee that they will a that type of trait, but not which one. Like, if you don't want a character to be a "teacher" but you still want them to have a job/past. or random size of boobs, etc.Also being able to change what size of font in used would be nice. Currently I find the font too small for how far back I usually sit from the screen. I'd also suggest a way to know in game how many items can be worn in each slot. And more slots (like rings and earrings, or gloves and armbands. stockings and underwear) while possibly reducing the number of items that can be worn.
I would also prefer to be able to navigate from/to all my building from either my main page/brothel or a slide down/tab menu of some sort. Rather then needing to go to the map each time. Or if you go the map navigating route, put the names onto the map, to make it easier to keep straight. (memory isn't my strong point.)

I like how customization the game is. I don't like how much time it take to edit those files since everyone has moved to single girl/item per file. (thus my "random traits plz"). only mentioning this in case you decide to make a girl/item editor for the game. The ability to combine the files would be nice, in addition to the current one's ability to split them all up.