Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025209 times)

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
Re: Combining the big mods
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2012, 02:03:36 AM »
I'm having the same problem with this build that I did with several others. For some girls, the profile picture doesn't show up, there's only a black WM background instead (although it does show up when you click her gallery, and in the thumbnails). All of my files are .jpeg so they should be supported by the program.

Strange, because Aika's patch alone works perfectly fine for  me.

Offline crazy

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2012, 02:37:28 AM »
I'm having the same problem with this build that I did with several others. For some girls, the profile picture doesn't show up, there's only a black WM background instead (although it does show up when you click her gallery, and in the thumbnails). All of my files are .jpeg so they should be supported by the program.

Strange, because Aika's patch alone works perfectly fine for  me.
Odd no clue why that would happen.  Maybe aika fixed something.  Anyone else have this problem?

On a side note tried adding anon's mod to what ive done...  didn't go well only thing that worked was dungeon screen so Ive got a new screen for it in game.  If anyone wants to help fix it ill upload the source code for it other wise im going on with my older SC.  Would like to have all his interface changes but hell if I know whats wrong with it so if you want to help let me know.

Edit- Whatever the problem is its beyond my current coding skill and ive spent to much time on it already so without help I dont see me adding anon's changes anytime soon.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:59:48 AM by crazy »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2012, 05:06:50 AM »
 'wants' being a keyword here... I would like to help but my programming skills in C++ are very likely lower than yours :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 02:58:47 AM »
Odd no clue why that would happen.  Maybe aika fixed something.  Anyone else have this problem?

On a side note tried adding anon's mod to what ive done...  didn't go well only thing that worked was dungeon screen so Ive got a new screen for it in game.  If anyone wants to help fix it ill upload the source code for it other wise im going on with my older SC.  Would like to have all his interface changes but hell if I know whats wrong with it so if you want to help let me know.

Edit- Whatever the problem is its beyond my current coding skill and ive spent to much time on it already so without help I dont see me adding anon's changes anytime soon.

Thanks for trying at least. I think it has something to do with the girlsx files, but I'm not sure, I'll have to check on that. I have no idea what causes some of them to work fine and others to have this problem. If someone could post their girlsx files that work with this build, I might just take the trouble of replacing mine with them and see if that does the trick.  Until then, I guess I'll play around with the older releases.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:01:24 AM by teitogun »

Offline crazy

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 03:20:12 AM »
Thanks for trying at least. I think it has something to do with the girlsx files, but I'm not sure, I'll have to check on that. I have no idea what causes some of them to work fine and others to have this problem. If someone could post their girlsx files that work with this build, I might just take the trouble of replacing mine with them and see if that does the trick.  Until then, I guess I'll play around with the older releases.
I really just don't know why it would show up in the gallery and thumbnail and not the back ground.  If its only certain girls maybe post them and ill see if they work for me.  If its every girl then I have no clue what it could be.  Maybe the png support does it idk...  Maybe add pngs to those girls see if they work or not.

Offline crazy

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2012, 07:43:29 AM »
'wants' being a keyword here... I would like to help but my programming skills in C++ are very likely lower than yours :(
Idk about that my skill is pretty bad lol.  All i know is its a vector problem... And it only crashes when you click the girl management screen everything else seems to work.

Edit...  I got it working so maybe anon's change will be in next patch lol.. more test to run but seems to work now.

Edit 2..  It works but only with certain screens have to use the new girl mangement screen that anon made but the old screen for everything else... idk if I want to try working from that or not have to think on it some.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:36:35 AM by crazy »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
Can you add release dates for new(last) version of mod? I mean not the upcoming mods but the once you've released, I cannot tell if ver.03 is new, old, working, broken, etc.

All I can tell is that you've edited the front post today:
 « Last Edit: Today at 14:31:21 by crazy » 
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »
Can you add release dates for new(last) version of mod? I mean not the upcoming mods but the once you've released, I cannot tell if ver.03 is new, old, working, broken, etc.

All I can tell is that you've edited the front post today:
 « Last Edit: Today at 14:31:21 by crazy »
Done last release was 5/28

Offline Romanul

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
Great mod, congrats!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »
Done last release was 5/28

Thanks, I'll wait for the next release, but by the way it sounds this mod is shaping up quite nicely :)

Idk about that my skill is pretty bad lol.  All i know is its a vector problem... And it only crashes when you click the girl management screen everything else seems to work.

Didn't even know there were vectors in WM... When I hear vector in programming I think of Flash, 3D games or some math/geom soft...
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
Great mod, congrats!
Ty.
Thanks, I'll wait for the next release, but by the way it sounds this mod is shaping up quite nicely :)

Didn't even know there were vectors in WM... When I hear vector in programming I think of Flash, 3D games or some math/geom soft...
Thanks.  Got anon's changes working kinda lol.. may do a test release of it see if people can actually make changes to the screens or not.  Only screen that may be changeable is the girl mangement screen.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2012, 01:23:09 AM »
Only screen that may be changeable is the girl mangement screen.

Yeah, I remember that, I kept bugging him to allow editing cause he kept insisting displaying stuff I though was irrelevant :)

Anon also 'corrected' spelling of 'incorporeal' trait, please keep that one out of your patch unless you're feeling like correcting all items, girls or having bugs plague you on weekly reports.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2012, 03:15:37 AM »
Anon also 'corrected' spelling of 'incorporeal' trait, please keep that one out of your patch unless you're feeling like correcting all items, girls or having bugs plague you on weekly reports.
Yea spelling seemed to be a big deal to him he fixed a lot of things like that.  But no I won't be doing that though I will be adding some new traits.

Offline crazy

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2012, 04:11:32 AM »
About to upload the test of anon's changes..  As I said its a test and everyone needs to know that you can't change any screen but the girl mangement screen.  You can try other screens made for his mod but don't change the town screen as you won't be able to get the clinic or studio.  The others feel free to change but in knowing that I don't think they work if you do find some that work post them so I can try them.

Also I'm looking for someone to make arena girls for me.  Looking to have around 5 in the down load so people can see how to do easy.  Really only a few rules for it try and make it a girl that it makes sense to get in the arena, and also if the new girls have never been made would also be great, try and keep the image count low to keep dowload size low.  I'm going make a few myself but would like some more.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:49:36 AM by crazy »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2012, 06:22:32 AM »
Also I'm looking for someone to make arena girls for me.  Looking to have around 5 in the down load so people can see how to do easy.  Really only a few rules for it try and make it a girl that it makes sense to get in the arena, and also if the new girls have never been made would also be great, try and keep the image count low to keep dowload size low.  I'm going make a few myself but would like some more.

I can't do anything for any project till weekend + I promised to develop walkabout engine for RPG part of unofficial WM2 :(

But I can make packs fast and know where to find good pics so if you need help I'll get a couple together on Saturday/Sunday. Also it would make sense to use Tekken/DoA or some other fighting game girls... they already exist but there are so many packs for WM that finding 'New' girls is a task in itself.
Like what we're doing?