Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025949 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Combining the big mods
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2012, 07:18:43 AM »
Some of the buildings I'm looking at adding include Community Center, a bath house, an auction house, place to train like ponygirls etc, modeling agency and an item factory.  Figure more then that but that's a good start see how people like them then go about adding more if people enjoy them.  Some of those may get cut or changed but that's kinda the plan right now.

Looking at adding some more jobs to the arena...  Think monster hunter job fits?  Thinking something along the lines of someone hires your girl to go hunt a monster.  Give you a chance at getting a unique girl from the catacombs with it.  Thoughts anyone?

Aika may want to add somethings also.

Ponygirls are to difficult to back with decent per girl pics, bathhouse = onsen, no need for a normal bathhouse, think about adding a shop that sells items that factory makes. You can move beast hunting to the Arena, that would make sense.

That's a load of work, especially in C++. Maybe you should learn Python as well and code a new game :D

I can't seem to figure out how to draw a decent citywall :( Back to learning how to make maps...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Scot01

« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
I hope it was mentioned before, i didnt find anything about it:

Whenever I have girls in the studio or clinic i'm unable to access the inventory management.

Known bug? or is it only me?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »

Whenever I have girls in the studio or clinic i'm unable to access the inventory management.

It's bug, we'll have to wait for new releases...

Like what we're doing?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
Oh, on that topic:  When I tried to make a movie at the Studio, it said I needed a focuscrystal and a camera mage.  Where do I get these items, or do they even exist at all?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
 I guess you cannot just decide to make a good map off the bat, learning curve is pretty harsh :(

I am not sure I am keeping any of it but this is the fist sketch, just a couple of roads, sea, my sucky walls (still didn't figure out the trick) and some buildings for highborn...
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »
Oh, on that topic:  When I tried to make a movie at the Studio, it said I needed a focuscrystal and a camera mage.  Where do I get these items, or do they even exist at all?
camera mage and Crystal Purifier are two jobs in the studio you have to have people working them is all.

Offline crazy

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2012, 09:01:28 PM »
Ponygirls are to difficult to back with decent per girl pics, bathhouse = onsen, no need for a normal bathhouse, think about adding a shop that sells items that factory makes. You can move beast hunting to the Arena, that would make sense.
As I said it's all up in the air.  Once I finish the arena (also gotta work somethings out in the studio and clinic) I'm going to the CC so people can have a way of being nice if they want it.  I agree about the ponygirls pic thing but people seem to like them and I think having a job that required the girl to train at it 1st would be cool.  The bath house is something I want cause of an anime... I honestly don't remember which but I liked the thought of it.  It would basiclly be a brothel with different jobs.  Adding a shop like that could work but item factory is one of the last things I'm going try to make.  And last yea I thought about moving beast hunting to the arena and have fight beast require you to have beasts to use but I haven't made up my mind on that yet.  Something else I'm thinking about is doing something more interesting with the PC's house I have a crazy plan for it but I know for sure I can't code that so for now looking maybe just be able to send a few girls there for your personal harem..  If I can figure out how to make that more interesting then a crappy job that does basiclly nothing more then says she took care of your needs....

Offline crazy

« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2012, 09:17:12 PM »
I'm almost sure Senza did that on purpose.. No ideal why he did it that way but seems to me he left it that way for a reason would have to back thru his thread...  After going back into his thread it seems that it would break inventory management if you accessed it in the studio or clinic.  I'll look into see what I can come up with.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:08 AM »
I'm almost sure Senza did that on purpose.. No ideal why he did it that way but seems to me he left it that way for a reason would have to back thru his thread...  After going back into his thread it seems that it would break inventory management if you accessed it in the studio or clinic.  I'll look into see what I can come up with.

In original WM they had a concept that player could move girls and items through magical catacombs (that did not even exist underground but were sort of portways) that connected to all brothels... He prolly did not want new buildings to be connected but that IS annoying as hell so please find a fix if you can.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2012, 02:41:29 AM »
In original WM they had a concept that player could move girls and items through magical catacombs (that did not even exist underground but were sort of portways) that connected to all brothels... He prolly did not want new buildings to be connected but that IS annoying as hell so please find a fix if you can.
I looked thru the thread it was because it broke things and he never got around to fixing it.. After looking over the item managment screen I should be able to fix it just gotta get around to it when I have the chance.  Should be some time later tonight I'll have it fixed.  I hope

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2012, 02:47:56 AM »
I looked thru the thread it was because it broke things and he never got around to fixing it.. After looking over the item managment screen I should be able to fix it just gotta get around to it when I have the chance.  Should be some time later tonight I'll have it fixed.  I hope

Got it, what do you think about the map? Should I work on that one or make it anew?
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2012, 03:05:46 AM »
Got it, what do you think about the map? Should I work on that one or make it anew?
It's looking good keep working on that one.

Offline crazy

« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2012, 05:49:24 AM »
Turns out the item thing is way more of a pain in the ass then I thought it was going be... So might have to slide down the list of things todo

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2012, 02:09:00 PM »
Turns out the item thing is way more of a pain in the ass then I thought it was going be... So might have to slide down the list of things todo

Oki, I'll see if I can put in couple of hours into the map tonight, otherwise it will have to be postponed until next week.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2012, 12:28:46 AM »
Oki, I'll see if I can put in couple of hours into the map tonight, otherwise it will have to be postponed until next week.
No real rush on it.  Take all the time you need.