Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025500 times)

Offline akab

Re: Combining the big mods
« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2012, 11:14:38 AM »
Thanks for your efforts and for the source code   :D

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #256 on: July 20, 2012, 07:23:48 PM »
I compiled my girls, seems to smooth things out. Didn't see the "Arena" girls type. Ima semi random select girls I have already to check it out. I don't want any more girls 8ish gigs is plenty. I was wondering how hard it would be to have arena items? I like making Items . One's won in fights would be pimp.  I kinda like the Idea of None Whore fighter girls. Namely for my children and monsters from catacomes.

What I wanted to get from gangs is a hired number for like 40. I could send out 40 gangs to devistate the lands and reak havok on all who breath life!   I will change gang names and call them "the foot clan". seemed like it would be a simple task of finding the defalt limit and upping it. It isn't really important.

Girl script files? Apparently I don't have them I think its constant search for them is messing me up. I read all the comments and have heard of no mention.

any expantion of game play is awesome that's my opinion. I have hundreds of ideas, but am much like you at your stat. This game could be so much more.
the lack of script files does nothing. try searching the form for more information

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »
Hey Crazy!  First of all, thank you so much for all the amazing content you've developed.  That said, I attempted to alter the Config file, changing the pregnancy and cost multiplier variables.  I don't believe that I changed the size ratio in any way.  However, the icons for the Center, the Arena, and the Studio all disappeared, though the Clinic remained behind.  I attempted to follow your suggestion from the last time this problem occured (I think back on pg 12 or so), but it didn't do anything.  Help?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
Hey Crazy!  First of all, thank you so much for all the amazing content you've developed.  That said, I attempted to alter the Config file, changing the pregnancy and cost multiplier variables.  I don't believe that I changed the size ratio in any way.  However, the icons for the Center, the Arena, and the Studio all disappeared, though the Clinic remained behind.  I attempted to follow your suggestion from the last time this problem occured (I think back on pg 12 or so), but it didn't do anything.  Help?
Have to look into it cause this seems to be a problem.  Once I figure something out I'll make a post.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2012, 09:12:28 PM »
Have to look into it cause this seems to be a problem.  Once I figure something out I'll make a post.

Alright, thank you!  And, your work is much appreciated.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline blue_rider22

« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
Great work with the new content, Crazy. More things to do really give this game a new flavor. Question, what is the trigger code for the arena meet-up? I want to write special events for some of the girls. Also, in the next update to the script editor, is there anyway to add in that 'give unique item' ability?

Appreciate all the hard work, and can't wait to see more.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2012, 08:19:03 PM »
Great work with the new content, Crazy. More things to do really give this game a new flavor. Question, what is the trigger code for the arena meet-up? I want to write special events for some of the girls. Also, in the next update to the script editor, is there anyway to add in that 'give unique item' ability?

Appreciate all the hard work, and can't wait to see more.

Hey Blue, when you get that content completed, could you please share?  Or, at least, tell this humble peon how to achieve such wonders?  Much obliged.
-HWCBN

Offline blue_rider22

« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2012, 08:27:18 PM »
Of course I'll share! Everyone else has done so much, writing a unique event for a couple girls is nothing. All you have to do is use the script editor, it's very intuitive.
I'm also trying to make specific events for when their love goes over a certain number, but the triggers aren't going off.
If the script editor ever gets that 'give specific item' function, I'll finally get around to making that Fi(From skyward sword) pack.

Anything in particular you need help with?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2012, 08:38:46 PM »
Yeah, I'm a complete novice when it comes to the script editor.  I can make and edit RGIRLSX and GIRLSX files, and I wanted to try and learn how to script, mostly to improve the meeting events.  Is there a template you could give me, or something similar?

-HWCBN

Offline blue_rider22

« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2012, 09:11:15 PM »
The best template I've found for learning how to edit speaking interaction is Poupori's mod http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=907.msg15053#msg15053, great stuff that gives you a basic idea about what to do. From there, it's just a bit of testing to see what does what.

If you go to the "Scripts" folder in your resources, click on "Global Triggers", it gives you the rundown better than I could, with lots of different things to try.

Start with these, put the Trigger file and the talk file(Which is the mod I mentioned) in a girls folder, make a copy and put it elsewhere just in case, and then just start small, altering dialog, giving events that add or remove traits(And give different dialog depending), and then just go from there. It's intimidating at first, but it's actually much, MUCH easier than you think. And since you'll always have a backup, don't worry about messing up. Oh, and I also included the "Meet Girl" trigger for when you meet them in town in the same file. If you want a basic template for that, using the basic one that comes built in makes a good start.

Have Fun!

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2012, 09:36:10 PM »
Thank you so much.  This will really help.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
Word of warning, the script editor is hit and miss, not everything it's supposed to be able to do works. Which is why I only ever made two scripts (that are still available btw)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
Oh?  Where'd you post them?

Offline blue_rider22

« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »
Which ones in particular? I haven't ever had anything really freeze on me(Except when I was an idiot and forgot to put an Endif after an action, and Dialog just kept repeating.)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2012, 01:06:31 AM »
no clue, but my first script didn't work, it was for the catacombs, but instead made a police raid loop I think. I was told at the time by the dev team that scripts didn't work (on the board, not via pm).

also:
Scripts:
tavern setting:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qeqgaa302icfvya/script.zip
"orphans without hope" script:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oe0nyq362g5q6ae/script2.zip

Item lists
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g7dajf9t594djoe/ItemList.zip