devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025117 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
Out of curiosity, Crazy, do you think it'd be possible to actually utilize the STD's that are so frequently mentioned?  Like, as a random event, one of the girls catches an STD from a customer?  It'd certainly justify those traits, and the items relating to STD's.
Also, I noticed that Shape-Shifter was added to the list of traits.  How do you create traits?  Is there a way to do so without editing the game's core?
No plans for STD's maybe at another point in time but with just me on this and little time I'm more focused on jobs and adding new buildings and such.

As for traits you can add them to the list and the game will reconize them but it just wont do anything for skill stats or fetishs.  I'm going be adding more traits soonish.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2012, 01:04:45 AM »
Okay, thanks for the information!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2012, 01:30:51 AM »
Okay, thanks for the information!
What traits you looking to add?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2012, 10:12:29 AM »
Honestly, I don't really know.  I know that I tried pretty hard a while back to figure it out, but it kinda dropped off the radar until I noticed the change, at which time my interest was piqued.  I'll let you know when I have some ideas, though! 

I'm sure you've answered this before, so I apologize, but how do you make a girl appear in the arena?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Bender

« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2012, 11:41:19 AM »
I don't know for sure but I imagine you replace the "Normal" or "Catacombs" in the .girl file with "Arena." I could be completely off though.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2012, 09:18:54 PM »
Sorry I've been gone so long, had some RL issues, which are mostly worked out now. It looks like the work I was doing on re-doing jobs may be pointless since they most likely won't be compatible with any changes you probably made, but that is no big deal since I did not get much done on it anyways, was maybe 20% along.

So what I propose instead of working on sweeping changes, is I will be glad to help you on more bug fixes, and minor changes, for instance, I know it would be pretty easy to add in the STD's someone asked about, the only reason they never appear is the chance to get one is unbelievably low, and require that you are NOT using anti-preg potions (at least that is how it looks at first glance).

Crazy if you are interested, then PM me a link for the current SC and I will get to work on it. Feel free to tell me any items you consider to be high priority, and what items I should not bother working on (no reason for us to duplicate work).

--PP

Offline Lurker

« Reply #381 on: October 13, 2012, 08:07:50 AM »
I don't know for sure but I imagine you replace the "Normal" or "Catacombs" in the .girl file with "Arena." I could be completely off though.

I got one of my girls that was set to "Normal" from the Arena. Seems to be a "Meet girl" option with different flavor text.

Offline stauffi

« Reply #382 on: October 13, 2012, 07:09:39 PM »
I got one of my girls that was set to "Normal" from the Arena. Seems to be a "Meet girl" option with different flavor text.

You can win Arena Girls in Arena fights.

Offline crazy

« Reply #383 on: October 13, 2012, 11:50:06 PM »
That is by choice the arena tryouts pulls from normal girls cause there is only 2 arena girls made.
You can win Arena Girls in Arena fights.
Yup to win an arena girl you have to do cage match... there is like a 20% chance to get one.

Offline crazy

« Reply #384 on: October 15, 2012, 01:13:40 AM »
Anyone ever use grand theft gang misson and if  so do they ever win?  It seem all but broken to me but maybe I missed something I think gang missions are yet another thing I'm going have to add to my list of shit to look at damn thing gets bigger every day if only I could start crossing something off it lol.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #385 on: October 15, 2012, 09:33:08 AM »
Anyone ever use grand theft gang misson and if  so do they ever win?  It seem all but broken to me but maybe I missed something I think gang missions are yet another thing I'm going have to add to my list of shit to look at damn thing gets bigger every day if only I could start crossing something off it lol.

Yeah grand theif rarely works. Personally i think the gangs should be scrapped. Can have the girls do their tasks instead. :o
Could be hard to do though, I dunno. Only thing i use the gangs for is to get territory.

Offline fromspain

« Reply #386 on: October 16, 2012, 03:52:35 AM »
I like gangs. Kidnaping girls, getting territory, thief, recapture girls, TRAINING...

I always use "gang management", in every turn.

Ok, it's better to explore catacombs, security on brothel, with girls, but gangs are necesary to win some quest.

Offline Bender

« Reply #387 on: October 17, 2012, 01:30:55 PM »
I like the idea of gangs kidnapping girls as oppose to meeting them in the streets. And of course you need them if a slave runs away. But yeah, a gang-overhaul probably wouldn't hurt the game.

Offline crazy

« Reply #388 on: October 20, 2012, 05:54:39 AM »
Got the movie screen in and both clinic and movies both have a meet girl type thing so new patch soonish.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #389 on: October 28, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »

Siiiilence.... BREAKEEEERR!!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:10:56 AM by Uriel »