Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1028966 times)

Offline trex

• Donator
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:58 AM »
Actually, I'm still a bit hazy on the exact amount of categories, if someone could direct me or post a conclusive list, that'd help me out greatly.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2012, 01:21:12 AM »
Actually, I'm still a bit hazy on the exact amount of categories, if someone could direct me or post a conclusive list, that'd help me out greatly.

These I think.

Anal, BDSM, Beast, Card, Combat, Ecchi, Group, Les, Maid, Mast, Nude, Oral, Preg, Profile, Sex, Strip, Wait and possibly Bunny in the future.

Offline crazy

« Reply #422 on: November 22, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
I redid the 1st post last night it tells all the new image types and what they are used for now.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2012, 01:49:27 AM »
I redid the 1st post last night it tells all the new image types and what they are used for now.

You are the man  8)

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2012, 03:05:36 AM »
Mast and Titty used in a few of the jobs and script functions.

So I take it there is a category called TittyX,jpg (eg Titty1.jpg ect)?

I've seen different Pregcategories.jpg (Pregles, Preggroup ect.). Do those pictures actually work as intended?

And are there other categories like that? Eg. lesgroup, beastanal ect.

Offline crazy

« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2012, 03:41:28 AM »
I've seen different Pregcategories.jpg (Pregles, Preggroup ect.). Do those pictures actually work as intended?
Titty would be like that and it's only used for scripts right now that might change in the future idk yet.  As far as preg ones go there is only like pregbeast pregsex preggroup pregles preganal pregbdsm that's it I never added the others.  But yeah the preg ones should work if not let me know cause that would be a bug.  There isn't anything like lesgroup or beastanal just the pregs.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2012, 03:41:46 AM »

Curious about the Tittiy thing myself. But i think so far its only added as a script and not really bound to a job.
PregAnal, PregBeast etc etc are the only multi category thingies around. No LesGroup etc.
And they do work. But the game is picky with the naming of the Preg images. You got to name them Preg1, Preg2 etc, not "Preg (1)" and so forth or they wont work.

Edit: Well Crazy just answered that..

Also, will you be adding the other Preg things Crazy? Like PregEcchi and so on?

Offline crazy

« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2012, 03:51:03 AM »
Also, will you be adding the other Preg things Crazy? Like PregEcchi and so on?
Maybe if people want them I could do it should be easy enough.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2012, 03:54:46 AM »
Maybe if people want them I could do it should be easy enough.

I'd say do it, when you have te time and energy. More categories are always fun xD

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2012, 04:06:37 AM »
I'd say do it, when you have te time and energy. More categories are always fun xD

LOL.

I'm actually playing the game now for a break, is there a quick and easy way to increase or scale the size of the font with the game window? I'm a bit too taken with all those stats and new dialogue options/scripts/job texts, and it might be just me, but the bigger the game window, the harder it got to read.

Oh, and thanks for the answers, I'll retrofit some of my packs and keep it in mind as I go along.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:09:07 AM by trex »

Offline crazy

« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2012, 04:21:57 AM »
Shouldn't be to hard I'll look into it..  Seems there was reason I didn't do it in the 1st place but I can't remember now lol.
LOL.
I'm actually playing the game now for a break, is there a quick and easy way to increase or scale the size of the font with the game window? I'm a bit too taken with all those stats and new dialogue options/scripts/job texts, and it might be just me, but the bigger the game window, the harder it got to read.
Oh, and thanks for the answers, I'll retrofit some of my packs and keep it in mind as I go along.
No there isn't.  There was a way to do it in Anon's mod I think but when I tried merging his stuff I ran into all kinds of problems I'll look into it again see if I can pull just that out.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2012, 04:42:17 AM »
Thanks, that's the only thing distracting me.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2012, 04:58:06 AM »
I'm sure this has come up somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. Tried searching, it appears either there's no resolution or it's uncommon. I've read that people are successfully using the arena (also maybe center? Don't remember that one).

I can't transfer girls to the arena, because I get 100% crashes, same with center (because that one's not fully implemented?)

Edit: I have a quirk that may interest you, when I blew up the game window, all boxes and windows function, however the jobs box on the top right hand side repeats itself literally ten times. All jobs work when I choose them from any of those choices in the box so far, no crashing or anything, just a peculiarity, the other boxes are fine. Could just be the resolution settings doing funny things to it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:07:21 AM by trex »

Offline crazy

« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2012, 05:09:09 AM »
I'm sure this has come up somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. Tried searching, it appears either there's no resolution or it's uncommon. I've read that people are successfully using the arena (also maybe center? Don't remember that one).
I can't transfer girls to the arena, because I get 100% crashes, same with center (because that one's not fully implemented?)
They work fine for me maybe try a fresh download if that don't work you will have to give me a gamelog.  Centre is more or less done at this point(it does need a few things but I'll more then likely wait to do them until later)...  Orginal devs had 5 jobs for it but of the 5 only the 2 that I've done made sense to me.. I might code 2 more of them cause I have one of them code and the other plays off it but Idk yet.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2012, 05:16:32 AM »
Got a bug or quirk to report myself.

The traits "Fast Orgasm" and "Slow Orgasm" are both available in WMEdit. However, when a girl with that trait pops up in game i get an error message saying those traits are not available.