Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024986 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #450 on: November 24, 2012, 04:25:18 AM »
Yeah. I'll keep an eye out for others. Not sure what style you want for the building though.
Crossgate is such an odd place idk what I want either lol most the time I don't look to hard.  Most of the one's I've found it was more along the lines of I'm sick of looking this is what I'm going with figure later I might come across something I like more.  As it stand I need new ones for the brothel I added, movies studio, and maybe arena...  I like the arena one but think it might be better used as just the pic that comes up when you do arena tryouts kinda fits the mood.

Anyway feedback time now that PP made it so skills don't start at 100 if there not set in the .girlx file I'm really thinking about maybe adding more sex types.  How would everyone feel about that and if I do what would people want to see?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #451 on: November 24, 2012, 04:39:50 AM »
Crossgate is such an odd place idk what I want either lol most the time I don't look to hard.  Most of the one's I've found it was more along the lines of I'm sick of looking this is what I'm going with figure later I might come across something I like more.  As it stand I need new ones for the brothel I added, movies studio, and maybe arena...  I like the arena one but think it might be better used as just the pic that comes up when you do arena tryouts kinda fits the mood.

Lol for sure, it is an odd place. I'll keep an eye out for medieval looking buildings you can use.
As far as the Arena images goes i really like it. But if you can get that one to trigger when you do tryouts that would be cool. i'll look for arena pics aswell then xD

Anyway feedback time now that PP made it so skills don't start at 100 if there not set in the .girlx file I'm really thinking about maybe adding more sex types.  How would everyone feel about that and if I do what would people want to see?

Sounds like a plan. First thing that comes to mind for me is the "Titty" category. I might be wrong but as i understood it it, it is only added as a script so far and no used for anything?
Another image category that could be added is "Milk" for the stables and the milking job.

Other then those i can't really think of any more sex types. Seems we've got most covered lol xD

However, i was pondering... As far as bribing the city officials go... Couldn't you like use a girl for that or have the option to atleast? I figure most of those guys are old horny dudes anyway lmao.
Maybe have a chance to fail the bribe attempt which would result in higher suspicion or something.

For me, the game needs more "Quests" and stuff to do rather then sex types. Don't get me wrong! I enjoy the sex types too >_> And i know adding other content might be tricky. Just my thoughts about it.
You are PP are doing great work so keep it up. ^^
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:41:26 AM by Lurker »

Offline crazy

« Reply #452 on: November 24, 2012, 05:26:08 AM »
Lol for sure, it is an odd place. I'll keep an eye out for medieval looking buildings you can use.
As far as the Arena images goes i really like it. But if you can get that one to trigger when you do tryouts that would be cool. i'll look for arena pics aswell then xD
I really like the arena image also I just don't know if I want to use it for both the building and the event pic.  Might do it more like I have movies or clinic set up where is has two different pics.
Sounds like a plan. First thing that comes to mind for me is the "Titty" category. I might be wrong but as i understood it it, it is only added as a script so far and no used for anything?
Another image category that could be added is "Milk" for the stables and the milking job.
Other then those i can't really think of any more sex types. Seems we've got most covered lol xD
I could add a Milk image easy enough in fact might aswell if im going have the job have a pic that can match it.  Titty is only a script thing right now I really like Pinkutako's script so when I seen they had Titty fuck as a script type I added the image just for that.  But I'm thinking about adding it as a skill now like Oral was in this patch...  Alot I could added like handjob footjob etc I just don't know if it helps or hurts the game... I mean I could added a bunch in a day or two.
However, i was pondering... As far as bribing the city officials go... Couldn't you like use a girl for that or have the option to atleast? I figure most of those guys are old horny dudes anyway lmao.
Maybe have a chance to fail the bribe attempt which would result in higher suspicion or something.
I couldn't agree more you should have to send girls to them or something.  Me and PP both agree this part needs work Idk when we will get to it though.
For me, the game needs more "Quests" and stuff to do rather then sex types. Don't get me wrong! I enjoy the sex types too >_> And i know adding other content might be tricky. Just my thoughts about it.
You are PP are doing great work so keep it up. ^^
I agree the quest part is tricky scripting in this game is odd and I have trouble doing much that isn't simple.  But the stuff to do part yeah that's why I keep adding new building...  Don't get me wrong they need a lot of work still but I do what I can.  I'm hoping to get movies fixed so people can make money there that would be something different.  Movies could be way cooler as could all the buildings and I hope we get them to that point one day.  We have a lot planned maybe to much lol.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2012, 05:49:28 AM »
Titty is only a script thing right now I really like Pinkutako's script so when I seen they had Titty fuck as a script type I added the image just for that.  But I'm thinking about adding it as a skill now like Oral was in this patch...  Alot I could added like handjob footjob etc I just don't know if it helps or hurts the game... I mean I could added a bunch in a day or two.

May aswell throw Titty in there since its already being worked on. :D

Personally I'm not sure about Handjob and Footjob. They are so close to Oral and Titty. And I'm a lazy bitch. Going through all the girl packs and renaming the images needed is alot of work lmao! HOWEVER! I doubt it would hurt the game and I'm pretty sure alot of people would like to see them added, even part of me would. xD
Footjob images may be harder to come by too, so alot of girls might have to go without.
But yeah, if people want it throw them in there!

Offline crazy

« Reply #454 on: November 24, 2012, 06:14:12 AM »
And I'm a lazy bitch. Going through all the girl packs and renaming the images needed is alot of work lmao!
Me to I still need to do it for my like 1000 girls...  That is a ton of work and I gotta code at some point lol so I've kinda skipped doing it.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #455 on: November 24, 2012, 07:10:57 AM »
Me to I still need to do it for my like 1000 girls...  That is a ton of work and I gotta code at some point lol so I've kinda skipped doing it.

Haha ouch. I only have about 500. But they are all converted for you mod. Took me a while xD
Still pondering if i have the energy to upload them all and share here xD So far ive just been adding a few at a time while i make new stuff.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #456 on: November 24, 2012, 07:49:36 AM »
Personally, I would think adding more sex types only drains from the overall sex category, which unless more buttons were added into the gallery (possibly planned, IDK), are invisible at the moment to access in game at will. Not the main issue, but I think thinning out a major category further might hurt more than help.

To highlight, Oral and Titty have now moved to their own, I think perhaps players would still like seeing that pop up in that category though. So I did duplicate some limited pictures in the older categories from the newer ones for that reason.

There are a large amount of hidden categories in the jobs pictures, however I like that they are linked to certain jobs and aren't a sub-category of sex itself anyway.

Milk would be nice, and could simply be populated with breast pictures so pretty much a universally available category to create/shuffle/duplicate pictures into.

A question, random girls are still generated from pregnancy I presume? Could you recommend some packs that are styled in a way to keep the girl very closely resembling the same person (or exactly the same if possible)?

Downloading Lurker's random girls now, Something along the lines of his description.

Some random packs are indeed a random assortment of many different girls. Simply rather the former tbh.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:51:58 AM by trex »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #457 on: November 24, 2012, 07:57:30 AM »
A question, random girls are still generated from pregnancy I presume? Could you recommend some packs that are styled in a way to keep the girl very closely resembling the same person (or exactly the same if possible)?

Downloading Lurker's random girls now, Something along the lines of his description.

Some random packs are indeed a random assortment of many different girls. Simply rather the former tbh.

Yeah you can get random girls from pregnancy. 50% chance its a girl when they are born i believe.
And making girls closely resemble a certain girl is possible. But theres no code for assigning random girls to Unique girls in that way. Like its not possible to get Princess Zelda to give birth to an elf child or a child that looks like her, unless you just get lucky.
Thats one of the reason i make my random girls the way i do. They may not look like their mother but atleast they become unique in their own way. :o

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #458 on: November 24, 2012, 10:35:48 AM »
Similar to how it worked previously in one of the old versions I had then. I heard that some were looking into that a long time ago, but the current workaround with Unique Randoms (URs?) is a very much easier compromise for a pretty difficult and more niche addition.

Crazy, I have a gamelog to share. I don't know if you've had this previously reported, however in this game, I get an odd glitch where I still earn gold even though the girl refused to work on both shifts. I earn exactly the same amount as the last time she actually did that job successfully.

IE: She earned 438G in the peepshow last time, but refused both shifts this week. Yet the summary and actual gold figures state she earned that amount each time, despite refusing to work.

Everything is still default except girl packs.

Gamelog : http://www.mediafire.com/view/?3co57taq5ulo7wi [size=78%](Too big to attach)[/size]

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #459 on: November 24, 2012, 02:40:21 PM »
Hayhay!

First of all, I love all of the work you've done with the game so far! For a while (after EX) I feared the whole WM project was dead, I'm glad to still see it alive and kicking. The new content (especially the chat scripts) are very nice as well, makes the game have a bit more of a roleplaying edge.

That said though, are you making any progress on the cumulative payments issue that was mentioned a few pages back? It was nice for a while to receive infinite money (payments stacked up to over 6000 gold per shift over a longer session), but on the long term it takes all the challenge out of the game. It happens when you let a girl work the same job for both shifts on a day, but not only then... for example, I tried alternating shifts as Masseuse/Stripper to avoid the stacking but still got the issue. It may also be related to the problem trex just mentioned, girls getting paid even though they refused to work a shift since the 438 gold was already accumulated before the shift.

I'm asking this because I'm trying to modify my .girlsx and item files and such in order to make the game a bit more balanced (i.e. increasing their prices so they don't earn their money's worth in a single week, balancing item prices and effects so they give value for their money) to make the game more of a challenge, but the compound income is kinda making all those efforts obsolete.

Thanks in advance for answering, and keep up the good work!

Offline crazy

« Reply #460 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »
Personally, I would think adding more sex types only drains from the overall sex category, which unless more buttons were added into the gallery (possibly planned, IDK), are invisible at the moment to access in game at will. Not the main issue, but I think thinning out a major category further might hurt more than help.
At some point the gallery will be updated but until I know all the image types I'm not going do as I'll just have to do it again.
Yeah you can get random girls from pregnancy. 50% chance its a girl when they are born i believe.
And making girls closely resemble a certain girl is possible. But theres no code for assigning random girls to Unique girls in that way. Like its not possible to get Princess Zelda to give birth to an elf child or a child that looks like her, unless you just get lucky.
Thats one of the reason i make my random girls the way i do. They may not look like their mother but atleast they become unique in their own way. :o
One of the things on my list is to make you able to set what girls have from pregnancy so you could set a random to have just the same type.  Or set a unique girls to have other unique girl like if you have a mother daugther combo in use.

As for the payment bug PP is working on the jobs I'll let him know I'm sure he can fix it.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2012, 09:34:03 AM »
Got another image that might work as the center picture, or something, for you Crazy.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #462 on: November 26, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
Puh..
Finally i found Pinkpetal. I was afraid that I've lost this forum ( and this game )  forever.

I've just tested the latest version.:

It's the best version i've ever played. Thanks for your great work.

First that i've checked to  include a new unique girl into an existing game. That works fine.

Is that right that the work "stripper in brothel"  show ecchi when no strip pic is  available?

Next thing i 've tested was the default interaction Detail script:
Most things are working fine ( of course i didn't check if all stats raise up or so. My point of view , was about if  pics are matching.
Most pics working fine.
What was wandering to me was :
visit her bedroom - have sex = Pic(sex) , even when forced to. ok! but asking directly for a second fuck and she refuse the pic doesn't change back to profile.
Any chance to change that  back to a Pic(profile)?
visit her bedroom - have sex with a beast = Pic(beast) Fine . But force her after refuse = Pic(sex) that means normal sex . ???
visit her bedroom - blowjob- Titty fuck - oral Pics are shown  not ok! Better Titty  ???
Next little failure happens when you call her into your office . The Pic "normal" sex appears after the script ends.

Things to make the game better as is it is by now:

When you ask her to strip and she doesn't refuse, is there any chance to see first a pic "strip" and afterwards a pic "nude"?
In the past i've tried to script such a thing but my experience failed to manage that. In fact the sript editor is a challenge for himself ;-)
Do you see a chance to add these ?

Finally , one year ago i wrote a meet towngirl script where it was only a chance to get her. Otherwise some stats changed. The girl disappeared. And later in the game you get a second chance.
Is there any interest? It works fine. If it is , then i will first translate it into english.

The last thing is about the "mast" Pic in  the Script editor.
I've got a view on these script with the script editor: And i couldn't find such a command. What i only found out was a line existing only with numbers:

"if choice from choicebox (*2*) is (*6*)
...and 5 lines later there is only a large number
"38689544" Do i need some newer versions of whatever?
In my opinion  only this could be the command to show a "mast" pic . Am I right ?

Kind Regards HuiBui

Offline crazy

« Reply #463 on: November 26, 2012, 05:30:30 PM »
Is that right that the work "stripper in brothel"  show ecchi when no strip pic is  available?
It should I think the fix was left out of this patch due to a mix up it should be in the next one though.
visit her bedroom - blowjob- Titty fuck - oral Pics are shown  not ok! Better Titty
When you ask her to strip and she doesn't refuse, is there any chance to see first a pic "strip" and afterwards a pic "nude"?
I actually don't do the script Pinkutako has been doing it.  But Titty should be in the next version as I coded it so they could use it.  And the strip and nude pic thing should be possable.

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #464 on: November 26, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
Good to know the payment issue is being looked into, thanks :).

I've been digging up / enhancing my girl folders lately, which lead me to some thoughts on expanding the image categories. My main thought is: don't. Creating an image category for Titty is fine since those pictures are available for a lot of girls, but I think hand/footjob would be a lot more difficult to find. Creating a group for a type of picture where a good portion won't be available might disappoint users in that they don't get the type they 'ordered' so to speak, simply because none exist.

Either that, or I'm just rubbish at finding images in the more elusive categories.